Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #3: Colts at Lions, Friday, Aug. 27st, 7pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I have liked seeing our 5th round safety pick Shawn Davis, he kinda has speed that reminds me of Bob Sanders. Lots of people seem to think he won’t make the team

The people who think he won't make the team think he'll be back on the Practice Squad.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Guess you've been away from the website all training camp?

He's been one of the most improved players the entire camp.

Lol camp. Lots of players are “most improved” in camp and then in the game do stuff like that

Yes Eason can move the ball between the 20's. But defenses know he is going to throw on it on second down. He needs to understand you cant throw yourself to wins in this league. You dont give

up on the run so easily. I just dont understand his offense what so ever. Maybe Im being too harsh but he has had time with the 1's and 2's and 6 points is not going to cut it. There are way better backups in the league right now.

Lets see what he does in the 2 minute. 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I have liked seeing our 5th round safety pick Shawn Davis, he kinda has speed that reminds me of Bob Sanders. Lots of people seem to think he won’t make the team

Some folks have compared him to Blackmon (thumper downhill), but with perhaps better coverage skills.

Florida always has good DBs

Archived