Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #3: Colts at Lions, Friday, Aug. 27st, 7pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Encouraged by the likely 3 preseason wins.

It means the depth of the team is very good. Years and years ago, we'd be picking up scraps off other teams that nobody would sign (e.g. Mike McGlynn, Jeremy Vujnovich). Now we're making difficult decisions on who to cut and who to keep for spot #53 on the team.

1 minute ago, rock8591 said:

It means the depth of the team is very good. Years and years ago, we'd be picking up scraps off other teams that nobody would sign (e.g. Mike McGlynn, Jeremy Vujnovich). Now we're making difficult decisions on who to cut and who to keep for spot #53 on the team.

It is very encouraging 

2 minutes ago, rock8591 said:

Especially with young QB.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

He gets cut, and then goes to the PS.

Is some other team going to claim him?     I don't think so....

I don't know. He's faster thanWilkins, and the colts paid jackson a lot to sign as an udfa.

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I just saw that he had a 42-yard TD.      Don't know what that does to his perception....?

Depends on what he looked like in camp. Since he's down on the depth chart..i think he will be cut but if he clears waivers...added to our ps

2 minutes ago, Gigc said:

I don't know. He's faster thanWilkins, and the colts paid jackson a lot to sign as an udfa.

Faster than Wilkins doesn't mean better than Wilkins.

And with the new rules,  being paid "a lot" in free agency isn't very much.    There are caps on the amount.

I'm not saying we don't like him or want him.    I think we'd like him to spend a year on our PS then replace Wilkins next year.

Archived