Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoff Picture Record/Schedule/Discussion *Updated* (Merge)

w87r

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was one of the best most entertaining games I've  seen since I dont know when.  :D Which happens sometimes when Defenses play so poorly. 

The Ravens D reminded me of some past Colts defenses. 

Anyway, I enjoyed the game and didn't mind seeing Baker lose. Just a bit more necessity Colts take care of business. 

27 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Texans lost a safety for the year.  Another blow to their defense. Dan Dakich said when he had Sean Salisbury on yesterday there are rumors that the Texans might be sitting Watson the rest of the year so he doesn’t get injured. Not sure I believe that. Cooks will also be back for the game Sunday.

I would imagine if they sat him at all it would be Week 17 which doesn't help Colts South chances at all

55 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

They will still get in easily

Like I said it’s a good thing they play cupcakes. Something to watch though these last few games is the weather.  I see the east coast is getting slammed right now. Never know if a bad snow game can happen that evens the playing field. Praying the Steelers game stays nice weather.

For those who haven't thought about it, if we have to play on the road I am pretty sure all the fields are heated.

As long as a heavy snow fall or some bitter cold don't happen at the same time as the game, it won't be that bad. 

Hopefully we open at home then we won't have to cross that bridge the first week. 

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

For those who haven't thought about it, if we have to play on the road I am pretty sure all the fields are heated.

As long as a heavy snow fall or some bitter cold don't happen at the same time as the game, it won't be that bad. 

Hopefully we open at home then we won't have to cross that bridge the first week. 

I don’t mean to be Donnie Downer, but I don’t believe that is true.    Not sure most fields (any?) are heated?

Off the top of my head:

— KC is not that I’m aware of. 

— Buff is not that I’m aware of.
— Pitts is not that I’m aware of.
— Tenn is not that I’m aware of. 

— Baltimore may be?  Not sure. 
— Clev may be?   Not sure.  

Is there another team I’m leaving out?

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t mean to be Donnie Downer, but I don’t believe that is true.    Not sure most fields (any?) are heated?

Off the top of my head:

— KC is not that I’m aware of. 

— Buff is not that I’m aware of.
— Pitts is not that I’m aware of.
— Tenn is not that I’m aware of. 

— Baltimore may be?  Not sure. 
— Clev may be?   Not sure.  

Is there another team I’m leaving out?

1-Kansas City is heated https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article121635667.html#:~:text=The field. It was about 60 degrees thanks,a final-play 53-yard field goal by Ryan Succop.

2-Pittsburgh is heated https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Heinz_Field&action=edit&section=14

3-Cleveland is heated Cleveland Browns Stadium - Turf System (plasticpipe.org) stays 60-65 degrees.

There is no frozen tundra in Green Bay either, it is heated.

Not really needed in Tenn.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, danlhart87 said:

I would imagine if they sat him at all it would be Week 17 which doesn't help Colts South chances at all

if colts want the south they have to go 3-0  . packers will beat the titans

On 12/16/2020 at 4:12 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Good thing the ravens are playing a cupcake schedule rest of the way.

giants have a elite defense this year they can upset them

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Raiders are done. Miami is going to beat the crap out of them.  Colts better hope they can win all three of their games. This very well could come down to the bills Miami game.

They've got to be deflated after this loss, they had so many chances to win but if I'm Gruene, Marcus Mariota starts for me against Miami - may be the 1st time in NFL history that 2 Polynesian starting quarterbacks opposed each other.

59 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Bills are definitely gonna play for higher seed week 17 they are killing Broncos 

They could be locked  into the number 3 seed. But I think the probability of that happening is small.  Colts just need to win all three games so they don’t have to worry about whether teams sit players. Just need to control their own destiny.   

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

They could be locked  into the number 3 seed. But I think the probability of that happening is small.  Colts just need to win all three games so they don’t have to worry about whether teams sit players. Just need to control their own destiny.   

If Pittsburgh screws up just a little more, the Bills could claim the #2 seed.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

If Pittsburgh screws up just a little more, the Bills could claim the #2 seed.

Steelers have the colts and browns so it is possible. Steelers have the bengals tomorrow. Titans beat the bills too but I don’t think a 3 or 4 seed really matters.  Maybe the browns will have a let down tomorrow against the giants. But the giants are a mess so I don’t see that happening. Giants are still playing for the division tomorrow and Alex Smith won’t play for WA. I do feel if the colts could win out and win in Pittsburgh they have a good chance at the division.  I like them in Pitt more then titans in GB. 

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Steelers have the colts and browns so it is possible. Steelers have the bengals tomorrow. Titans beat the bills too but I don’t think a 3 or 4 seed really matters.  Maybe the browns will have a let down tomorrow against the giants. But the giants are a mess so I don’t see that happening. Giants are still playing for the division tomorrow and Alex Smith won’t play for WA. I do feel if the colts could win out and win in Pittsburgh they have a good chance at the division.  I like them in Pitt more then titans in GB. 

If Colts somehow beat Steelers going into week 17 Bills will definitely play all out then

Archived