Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings at Colts fan attendance

chrisbeldridge

17 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

I’ve got tickets for the game, but with the 2,500 rule, who gets to go?  I haven’t received an email yet.  Anyone know anything.

So they will be sending out an email early this week. Based on what has been done previously, it will be based on STH Seniority. Did you buy one of the plans or did you buy a single game ticket?

I did a plan, but as a new STH I am expecting to not get in

2 hours ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Really don't get the 2,500 fans rule, you'd think they could allow quite a few more in.

Not really sure what the point of even allowing fans in at such a small number.

It's hedging their bets for the city/county .... NFL is waaaayvmore visibility than minor league soccer which has been allowing twice the fans

13 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

It's hedging their bets for the city/county .... NFL is waaaayvmore visibility than minor league soccer which has been allowing twice the fans

I still think you can let quite a few more in. Judging off Indy Eleven when they play at LOS, they were allowing 9-10,000 fans in and there was plenty of room to social distance them. I understand the 2,500 number might be more of a test run to work out the kinks, but it shouldn't be too much of an ask to increase that initial number. 

On 9/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

So they will be sending out an email early this week. Based on what has been done previously, it will be based on STH Seniority. Did you buy one of the plans or did you buy a single game ticket?

I did a plan, but as a new STH I am expecting to not get in

I actually purchased both 4 game plans, so I have tickets for every game.  I looked at my tickets on my phone today, though, and the Vikings game was gone.  I assume that means I’m not going, but I still have not been notified.

15 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

I actually purchased both 4 game plans, so I have tickets for every game.  I looked at my tickets on my phone today, though, and the Vikings game was gone.  I assume that means I’m not going, but I still have not been notified.

Ya that was how I found out too, They sent out an email today, at least I got one, saying I was not able to attend. Hopefully they will expand the number of fans for remaining games. Especially if the fans who do get to attend act responsible at the games

So, are any forum members going to be at Lucas tomorrow??

I saw an article in the Star about a lady who hasn't missed a home game since the Colts came to Indy. She was 14 the year they moved and hasn't missed a game since. Even she didn't get in on the 2500 STH's who were allowed to attend tomorrow. Irsay decided she would be his guest tomorrow. Very cool.

21 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

So, are any forum members going to be at Lucas tomorrow??

I saw an article in the Star about a lady who hasn't missed a home game since the Colts came to Indy. She was 14 the year they moved and hasn't missed a game since. Even she didn't get in on the 2500 STH's who were allowed to attend tomorrow. Irsay decided she would be his guest tomorrow. Very cool.

Very cool.  That streak should remain intact.

Archived