Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings at Colts fan attendance


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

I’ve got tickets for the game, but with the 2,500 rule, who gets to go?  I haven’t received an email yet.  Anyone know anything.

So they will be sending out an email early this week. Based on what has been done previously, it will be based on STH Seniority. Did you buy one of the plans or did you buy a single game ticket?

 

I did a plan, but as a new STH I am expecting to not get in

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Really don't get the 2,500 fans rule, you'd think they could allow quite a few more in.

 

Not really sure what the point of even allowing fans in at such a small number.

It's hedging their bets for the city/county .... NFL is waaaayvmore visibility than minor league soccer which has been allowing twice the fans

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

It's hedging their bets for the city/county .... NFL is waaaayvmore visibility than minor league soccer which has been allowing twice the fans

I still think you can let quite a few more in. Judging off Indy Eleven when they play at LOS, they were allowing 9-10,000 fans in and there was plenty of room to social distance them. I understand the 2,500 number might be more of a test run to work out the kinks, but it shouldn't be too much of an ask to increase that initial number. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

So they will be sending out an email early this week. Based on what has been done previously, it will be based on STH Seniority. Did you buy one of the plans or did you buy a single game ticket?

 

I did a plan, but as a new STH I am expecting to not get in

I actually purchased both 4 game plans, so I have tickets for every game.  I looked at my tickets on my phone today, though, and the Vikings game was gone.  I assume that means I’m not going, but I still have not been notified.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, chrisbeldridge said:

I’ve got tickets for the game, but with the 2,500 rule, who gets to go?  I haven’t received an email yet.  Anyone know anything.

I though it was said awhile back the colts were allowing 25 percent occupancy. that is not 2500  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, conklincolt said:

I though it was said awhile back the colts were allowing 25 percent occupancy. that is not 2500  

Yeah it was revised for the first game.  That could change though for home game #2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

I actually purchased both 4 game plans, so I have tickets for every game.  I looked at my tickets on my phone today, though, and the Vikings game was gone.  I assume that means I’m not going, but I still have not been notified.

Ya that was how I found out too, They sent out an email today, at least I got one, saying I was not able to attend. Hopefully they will expand the number of fans for remaining games. Especially if the fans who do get to attend act responsible at the games

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, are any forum members going to be at Lucas tomorrow??

 

I saw an article in the Star about a lady who hasn't missed a home game since the Colts came to Indy. She was 14 the year they moved and hasn't missed a game since. Even she didn't get in on the 2500 STH's who were allowed to attend tomorrow. Irsay decided she would be his guest tomorrow. Very cool.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

So, are any forum members going to be at Lucas tomorrow??

 

I saw an article in the Star about a lady who hasn't missed a home game since the Colts came to Indy. She was 14 the year they moved and hasn't missed a game since. Even she didn't get in on the 2500 STH's who were allowed to attend tomorrow. Irsay decided she would be his guest tomorrow. Very cool.

 

 

Very cool.  That streak should remain intact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 10:03 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hell I should just get a pizza and a 6 pack of Budweiser and bring it in to Lucas, I would have my own section to yell and cheer and could even use my phone with hardly no noise excited homer simpson GIF

Can you bring a recliner?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...