Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue pants this sunday?

CR91

I think the all one colour unis work for only a few teams... generally the classic uni teams like colts, browns, jets, raiders and ravens. 

Everyone else, it’s just a bit garish. Specifically the dolphins, broncos, seahawks and jags colour rush unis are just awful.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Ugh...I am in the VAST minority who dislike the all one color uniforms at all levels.  Doesn't look good for any team in college or the pros IMO.

I like the Colts all white unis, actually like them a lot, the blue ones though... feel kind of forced, for lack of a better word?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Ugh...I am in the VAST minority who dislike the all one color uniforms at all levels.  Doesn't look good for any team in college or the pros IMO.

I'm with you. Not a fan of the magic marker Colts... Lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I like the Colts all white unis, actually like them a lot, the blue ones though... feel kind of forced, for lack of a better word?

I'm fine with the all whites and should have clarified that.  It's the all one dark color unis that are an eyesore for me.

• Like 3

Yes! Color rush is back! I love the Colts' color rush, although I still want an all black with blue and white highlights uniform (wishful thinking). I hope Denver uses their color rush with their old helmets, those are the only things I liked about our previous color rush matchups with them lol.

Also, at this point, Thursday night football and Monday night football are kinda terrible. I personally would love to see color rush Monday night games and either throwback or alternate jersey Thursdays. Then I'd have a reason to watch those games.

Also, just to clarify, the fact that most of the color rush uniforms are so bad is part of what makes me love the idea so much. Some childish part of me wants to see the Dolphins and Seahawks play a color rush game against each other, that would be so entertaining. I find the awfulness of some of the uniforms to be charming in a goofy way, and imo we need something to liven up this league of perennial doom and gloom, even if it's uniforms as bad as the original Bucs ones.

This is awesome looking though, imo

↓ 

color rush.jpg

2 minutes ago, egg said:

I think the Raiders were wearing all white Sunday, which I don't remember seeing before.

They looked good...looked like the Colts all white.

I'm guessing I might be in the minority here, but I love all three of our uniforms. I have great memories associated with each set and I think we look good in all of them, although we look the best in blue and white imo

1 minute ago, egg said:

I think the Raiders were wearing all white Sunday, which I don't remember seeing before.

They looked good...looked like the Colts all white.

Raiders have some of the best uniforms, regardless what they suit up in. 

Surprised no one has done a worst uniforms thread before.

My vote goes to the Jaguars! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Raiders have some of the best uniforms, regardless what they suit up in. 

Surprised no one has done a worst uniforms thread before.

My vote goes to the Jaguars! 

Have you seen the Eagles throwbacks? 

Like seriously, what are these? I mean they're amazing, but not in the traditional sense lol

eagles.jpg

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Ugh.  I’m with you on the all blue unis.  Better at least retain the white helmets.  I generally loathe the colour rush gimmickry.

• Like 1

Why mess with best uniforms in all of sports?  I am a huge traditionalist!!! I hate colored pants!  

On 10/22/2019 at 9:40 AM, Barry Sears said:

Change for the sake of change, is never a good idea.  When you're the best, don't strzok it up, it's a bull schiff idea.