Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will score more tds.

Stephen

Who will score the most receiving tds during the regular season.  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score most receiving tds?

Out of those listed, I think Parris will have the most.

My stack for most TDs is

1. Mack - he's going to benefit from 1) 2nd year OL, and 2) improved WR play

2. TY - He's going to love that teams can't double him this year

3. Campbell - he's the one WR that should play really well between the 20s and in the RZ

4. Ebron - he'll lose production due to Funchess

5. Funchess - he'll be close to Ebron, but Luck will remember his favorite from last year. 

Cain is a wildcard. If he's fully healthy and ready by camp, I could see him anywhere from 2 to 4. I could also see Hines taking a nice step forward after a 700+ APyard rookie season.

• Like 3

I see Luck throwing for at least 40 TD's this season eventhough we may run the ball more than usual. It is tough to say who will have the most because he has so many guys to throw too. Ebron would be the safe prediction because he is great in the redzone, so I vote him. I think he will play about the same as this past season.

I think teams take time to adjust. IMO Hilton still gets double teamed a lot... the question now would be will the new additions make them pay more than what we had last year. Funchess and Cain IMO with most to win in this case(if we assume Campbell plays mostly slot). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Finch23 said:

Receiving TDs

Ebron 10

TY 8

Funchess 7

Mack 4

Campbell 4

Doyle 3

Cain 3

Hines 3

Ware 2

Pascal/Rogers 1

45 TDs 14 Int 

Andrew Luck MVP and supreme ruler of the world. 

What about the 2nd half of the season? 

• Like 1

I went with other because I don't know how this offense is going to work.  Campbell and Funchess are huge factors.   I also thing Ware may sneak in there.  Hilton could have a big TD season too.  

12 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

Out of those listed, I think Parris will have the most.

My stack for most TDs is

1. Mack - he's going to benefit from 1) 2nd year OL, and 2) improved WR play

2. TY - He's going to love that teams can't double him this year

3. Campbell - he's the one WR that should play really well between the 20s and in the RZ

4. Ebron - he'll lose production due to Funchess

5. Funchess - he'll be close to Ebron, but Luck will remember his favorite from last year. 

Cain is a wildcard. If he's fully healthy and ready by camp, I could see him anywhere from 2 to 4. I could also see Hines taking a nice step forward after a 700+ APyard rookie season.

I agree with you on Mack. I voted other, with that other being Mack.  If he plays 16 games this year, I expect 1200-1300 yards and 8ish rush tds and a couple receiving.  Ty not a big tad guy, and I cant believe Ebron will have as many opportunities to score this year.

9 hours ago, BlueCrew48 said:

I agree with you on Mack. I voted other, with that other being Mack.  If he plays 16 games this year, I expect 1200-1300 yards and 8ish rush tds and a couple receiving.  Ty not a big tad guy, and I cant believe Ebron will have as many opportunities to score this year.

RB will be very interesting this year. With more tools at WR that will require more attention, our RB options should increase tremendously. Not sure how many more carries Mack will get though. I think his yards per attempt, and TDs per attempt will increase. I also expect Ware to get a lot of short yardage touches. Hines could see an increased roll as well. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 8:01 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Hilton is out. He gets you to the red zone but isn’t a TD guy. Cain is out. He will be worked back in slowly. It really is between Ebron and Funchess. I am sticking with Ebron.

This, plus Cain isn't going to be starting off high on the depth chart.  

So barring injury it's really between Ebron and Funchess and I think you have to give the nod to the guy who already did it for us for a season.  To be fair, I will say Funchess stands a pretty good chance, if Ebron's success last season translates to defensive coordinators double teaming him in the red-zone, Funchess stands to have a good chance to pick up on that. 

• Like 1