Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Is the scouting report true? Not especially fast. Not big. Strong against the run

5th best corner on the board

And that 5th best, is debatable. Some mocks had him going as the 2nd corner off the board. So depends on the measuring stick. 

Is is he a bit of a reach? Debatable. But he should be solid IF his work ethic and motor meet what is hyped to be

Just now, csmopar said:

And that 5th best, is debatable. Some mocks had him going as the 2nd corner off the board. So depends on the measuring stick. 

Is is he a bit of a reach? Debatable. But he should be solid IF his work ethic and motor meet what is hyped to be

I am sure that a ton of the negativity is because he played at Presbyterian(FCS) and Temple

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Is the scouting report true? Not especially fast. Not big. Strong against the run

5th best corner on the board

From NFL.com

”Ya-Sin is a physical, instinctive corner with average size and speed in addition to above-average length. He's a natural hands catcher with big hands, and he tracks the ball very well. He's a willing and effective tackler.

Post-Draft Analysis

The Colts were carved up by tight ends last year, allowing the most receptions (103) in the NFL, and at a frighteningly high rate -- 79.8 percent of throws to tight ends were caught. Ya-Sin is a physical corner who can cover and tackle. The Colts might have been surprised to find him here. He'll factor into sub packages immediately. ”

• Like 2

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

I am sure that a ton of the negativity is because he played at Presbyterian(FCS) and Temple

There is nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING Ballard can do tonight to match the negativity in the air here in NY Metro area...….Giants fans tearing up their season tickets IN DROVES !

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yeah. I like this pick. I didn’t think the Colts would go CB at 34, figured they’d go DL but this is a nice pick 

Just now, HOF19 said:

There is nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING Ballard can do tonight to match the negativity in the air here in NY Metro area...….Giants fans tearing up their season tickets IN DROVES !

Why?

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

When I said negativity I was referring to the knocks in mocks and Scouting Reports

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah. I like this pick. I didn’t think the Colts would go CB at 34, figured they’d go DL but this is a nice pick 

Why?

Picking the Duke QB

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I'm in NY.  I only listen to WFAN on Saturday mornings now (Richard Neer show). I guess I will hear the negativity then. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'm in NY.  I only listen to WFAN on Saturday mornings now. I guess I will hear the negativity then. 

Francesa is very angry. He had ELI as a regular on his show. Per Francesa Eli feels he will be benched so he told Francesa he felt it would not be right to be on his show anymore.