Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

He's someone I continuously moved up my board as time progressed. He needs to develop some more moves on the outside, but he was extremely productive at TCU and had all kinds of TFLs. 

Then he goes to the senior bowl and has a good week and follows that up with a great combine showing his athleticism. He ended up as a mid-late second round grade for me.

He’s ranked #3 in this OLB class per ESPN, number 80 overall. Walter has him listed #4 at OLB and 75th overall. 

not a big fan so far. it's not like last year.

last year, i was happy with Q, happy with Smith, didn't know a lot about Leonard, but read up on him quickly and was impressed.

this year, i know both players well, and seems like there are better options.

biggest beef so far is we haven't addressed what most think are our 3 biggest needs (DT, S, and WR) and the talent left at those positions are dropping off fast.

1 minute ago, Irish YJ said:

not a big fan so far. it's not like last year.

last year, i was happy with Q, happy with Smith, didn't know a lot about Leonard, but read up on him quickly and was impressed.

this year, i know both players well, and seems like there are better options.

biggest beef so far is we haven't addressed what most think are our 3 biggest needs (DT, S, and WR) and the talent left at those positions are dropping off fast.

still plenty of S and WR left. agree with DT but other than Tillery there wasn't a lot there at 26 either.

DK has to be falling due to the medical. Parris Campbell has the same route tree but is 3 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter. 

I like both players though, and Parris has ridiculous potential if he can develop. Like Top 10 receiver potential.

From NFL DRAFT website page on Campbell >>>>>>> "Teams know he's a gifted athlete, but he needs to add more polish as a route-runner to become a well-rounded target".....Can the Colts let that guy who announced his pick work with him ???