Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AB attacking Ju Ju

5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Does everyone get it now why we didn’t go after him.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/04/07/antonio-brown-attacks-juju-smith-schuster/amp/

Here is JU JU response 

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

And Ju Ju IS NOT as talented as AB. Lol

13 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

Nah. 

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The tweet about Ben with the pic of them is almost 2 weeks old (posted Mar 25th). Not sure that was the catalyst given the timeframes. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Good grief 

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

So when did you make this up? Last night?

It must be you who if feeding ESPN their information.

12 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger.

Huh?  How is that "starting it"?  He is just doing what AB was doing while he was still a Steeler.

Remember when Ben threw AB under the bus, but AB publicly praised Ben in response?  How is praising your QB "out of the blue"?

I think you (and AB) are just reaching so you can scratch your "drama" itch...

no way smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ColtJax said:

"Experts" thought that the Raiders stole him, but in reality they paid a 3ed and 5th rounder for a team cancer. Just wait what he'll do if Carr doesn't make him the main guy..

I'd be more worried about Gruden's ego vs AB's ego than Carr vs VB...

4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Huh?  How is that "starting it"?  He is just doing what AB was doing while he was still a Steeler.

Remember when Ben threw AB under the bus, but AB publicly praised Ben in response?  How is praising your QB "out of the blue"?

I think you (and AB) are just reaching so you can scratch your "drama" itch...

no way smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

Like most you seem not to like AB because he seems to be a Diva and a self centered trouble maker.... Maybe he is.

But with all the turmoil this past year in Pittsburgh with AB, Bell, Rothlisberger, the HC and missing the playoffs(which is rare for the Steelers) don't you think Ju Ju should have kept quiet and refrain from stirring the pot?

After him showing love to his QB, whether it was genuine or just a shot at AB of course AB was going to think it was a shot at him. 

Like the radio guys said just play your game and keep your mouth shut and wait for when it's time for his contract to come up. The Steelers don't need Ju Ju or anyone else on the team to create more controversy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Like most you seem not to like AB because he seems to be a Diva and a self centered trouble maker.... Maybe he is.

But with all the turmoil this past year in Pittsburgh with AB, Bell, Rothlisberger, the HC and missing the playoffs(which is rare for the Steelers) don't you think Ju Ju should have kept quiet and refrain from stirring the pot?

After him showing love to his QB, whether it was genuine or just a shot at AB of course AB was going to think it was a shot at him. 

Like the radio guys said just play your game and keep your mouth shut and wait for when it's time for his contract to come up. The Steelers don't need Ju Ju or anyone else on the team to create more controversy.

I must say you are pretty creative.

6 hours ago, CR91 said:

At this point, this is just petty. AB needs to stop talking and just play football. I wonder how hilton and AB are best friends when their polar opposites 

they are not polar opposites.  ty is actually a bit of a show boater and he has called out team mates before too. 

2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

they are not polar opposites.  ty is actually a bit of a show boater and he has called out team mates before too. 

Youre talking about tge one time he said the blockers need to do a better job? They killed his meal ticket. Wouldnt you be *

9 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Youre talking about tge one time he said the blockers need to do a better job? They killed his meal ticket. Wouldnt you be *

they are not opposites at all, they have a lot in common.  brown isnt a bad guy either, ben was the jerk in Pittsburgh 

18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

TY would never go on social media and trash a team mate. He barely even uses SM. 

he has already has done that but it wasnt on social media.  

browns "attack" here isnt much worse than what ty said about the line.  ty got a lot of crap for that too 

i guess you never followed the team before last year

20 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Embarassing..

Social Media strikes again

Are we sure Brown isn't a bad guy?

hes not a bad guy, he wanted off the steelers like several others and had enough pull to get what he wanted.  they put too much trust in ben and hes a terrible leader 

42 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

hes not a bad guy, he wanted off the steelers like several others and had enough pull to get what he wanted.  they put too much trust in ben and hes a terrible leader 

The diva got his way so why is he still flapping his mouth?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

ty  called out his line and said they need to show up and block.  he wasnt wrong

brown called out smith for his fumble.  also not wrong :dunno:

At this point, what is AB accomplishing by calling out Juju? Atleast Hilton was a man about his comments and didnt hide behind a keyboard

18 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Ben may be a big part of the problem, but all JuJu is doing is being a good teammate. If AB interprets that as a slight towards him, then that's AB's problem and nobody else's.

Letting how you think others will react dictate how you act is not a productive mindset.

JuJu is moving forward like he should in a professional manner. AB is picking and scratching at his former teammates for no reason other than for attention, or because he's mentally unwell.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Shive said:

AB is picking and scratching at his former teammates for no reason other than for attention, or because he's mentally unwell.

This ^^^

For whatever other dynamics happened within the Steelers locker room.... Antonio Brown, for all his talent, is also a study in off the charts narcissism and martyr complex.

It makes one appreciate the Reggie Waynes and the Larry Fitzgeralds of the WR trade. Greatness without being a royal pain in the butt.... what a concept!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, aaron11 said:

he has already has done that but it wasnt on social media.  

browns "attack" here isnt much worse than what ty said about the line.  ty got a lot of crap for that too 

i guess you never followed the team before last year

Are you serious?

Comparing what TY said and what Brown is doing is nonsense.

TY was right in what he said but it was said to the team.

Brown is flapping his mouth on social media to draw attention to himself and to feed his narcissism.

Big difference.

• Like 1

This is telling.  AB spots a tweet about JuJu and Rothlisberger and somehow interprets that as a message for him, and not about anything else.  

Maybe AB should just focus on getting along with his new team rather than what synergies are developing with his old team.

<Insert Frozen "Let It Go" meme here>  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, aaron11 said:

they are not opposites at all, they have a lot in common.  brown isnt a bad guy either, ben was the jerk in Pittsburgh 

I'm not saying Ben wasn't part of the issue, but AB is absolutely a bad teammate. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Are you serious?

Comparing what TY said and what Brown is doing is nonsense.

TY was right in what he said but it was said to the team.

Brown is flapping his mouth on social media to draw attention to himself and to feed his narcissism.

Big difference.

i dont think what they did was all that different, even if the intent was.  ty said that to the tv media, brown posted on social media.  lots of guys have called out teammates tbh

5 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i dont think what they did was all that different, even if the intent was.  ty said that to the tv media, brown posted on social media.  lots of guys have called out teammates tbh

In a stretch of games where REALLY bad oline play was getting his QB killed, he called them out. His public call out was him acting on a frustration that an entire offensive unit couldn't do their job to protect their QB.

AB randomly blasted out a private DM that JuJu sent him while in college telling him how much he admires him and asked for any advice as a means of trying to make JuJu look bad. If it was in response to JuJu's photo with Ben, then AB truly is a narcissist who somehow made a picture not involving him, somehow all about him.

It seems that to you a call out is a call out is a call out, but intent is everything. There's a difference between putting some of your teammates on notice and attacking someone because you think the world revolves around you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Shive said:

In a stretch of games where REALLY bad oline play was getting his QB killed, he called them out. His public call out was him acting on a frustration that an entire offensive unit couldn't do their job to protect their QB.

AB randomly blasted out a private DM that JuJu sent him while in college telling him how much he admires him and asked for any advice as a means of trying to make JuJu look bad. If it was in response to JuJu's photo with Ben, then AB truly is a narcissist who somehow made a picture not involving him, somehow all about him.

It seems that to you a call out is a call out is a call out, but intent is everything. There's a difference between putting some of your teammates on notice and attacking someone because you think the world revolves around you.

intent is not everything. the fact is they both called out team mates in the media