Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chloe6124

AB attacking Ju Ju

Recommended Posts

AB isn’t on the Steelers anymore. That is one huge difference. He called out a former team mate. He got his money and traded there was no excuse for what he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

intent is not everything. the fact is they both called out team mates in the media

One was frustrated with his teammates' on field performance after a rough game. The other chose to randomly attack a former teammate that has shown nothing but love to him, for no reason at all.

 

One was a rare "in the heat of the moment" slip and the other was just malicious. There was no other reason for AB to premeditatedly post the stuff he did other than to try to smear JuJu based on a message expressing admiration.

 

Intent is crutcial here. One was having a human moment of frustration, the other was being a mentally unwell, narcissistic pri**. There's a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aaron11 said:

intent is not everything. the fact is they both called out team mates in the media

Intent is not everything?  Pretty narrow minded point of view I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shive said:

One was frustrated with his teammates' on field performance after a rough game. The other chose to randomly attack a former teammate that has shown nothing but love to him, for no reason at all.

 

One was a rare "in the heat of the moment" slip and the other was just malicious. There was no other reason for AB to premeditatedly post the stuff he did other than to try to smear JuJu based on a message expressing admiration.

 

Intent is crutcial here. One was having a human moment of frustration, the other was being a mentally unwell, narcissistic pri**. There's a difference.

he was stating a fact, just like ty.  a lot of people were mad when he did it too, i dont think either one is a big deal.   he did fumble and people are going to talk about it

 

this was basically trash talk which tons of players do.  i guess you think nelson is a terrible person for tea  bagging people too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

he was stating a fact, just like ty.

 

TY was stating a fact in the middle of the season to get his CURRENT teammates to play better.

 

AB was stating a fact in the offseason to make a FORMER teammate look bad.

 

You have to be willfully ignorant to say the intent doesn't make one different from the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

TY was stating a fact in the middle of the season to get his CURRENT teammates to play better.

 

AB was stating a fact in the offseason to make a FORMER teammate look bad.

 

You have to be willfully ignorant to say the intent doesn't make one different from the other.

they both called out teams mates and that is a fact. you can worry about intent if you want, but i wont

 

i do not care that brown is talking trash, players do that all the time constantly.  people just want to hate on brown now.  do you get mad when nelson tea  bags someone?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

they both called out teams mates and that is a fact.

 

Actually, that's not a fact.  AB and JuJu are not teammates anymore.  AB is obviously just a bitter person that won't let go of his beef even though he got everything he wanted by ending up with a new contract with the Raiders.

 

4 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i do not care that brown is talking trash, players do that all the time constantly.  people just want to hate on brown now 

 

This isn't like rival opponents talking trash to each other.  This was AB getting his feelings hurt on his twitter and responding to an internet troll by taking a swipe at a former teammate.

 

AB is earning all the "hate" with his petty antics.  Why you're trying to defend this dude is beyond me.

 

confused get smart GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Actually, that's not a fact.  AB and JuJu are not teammates anymore.  AB is obviously just a bitter person that won't let go of his beef even though he got everything he wanted by ending up with a new contract with the Raiders.

 

 

This isn't like rival opponents talking trash to each other.  This was AB getting his feelings hurt on his twitter and responding to an internet troll by taking a swipe at a former teammate.

 

 

this is just trash talk, im surprised you guys are being so sensitive about it.  players trash talk each other all game long

 

hes not a bad guy for doing it, just like ty and nelson arent either.  

 

duck dynasty hashtag GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ty was even trash talking Joseph this year too, any one remember that?  doesnt seem like it.  apparently its ok when he makes light of other players, but not when brown does it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

this is just trash talk

 

Is AB posting the old DM from JuJu when he was still at USC on Instagram just "trash talk"?

 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2830351-antonio-brown-deletes-instagram-post-of-old-dm-from-juju-smith-schuster

 

Cuz that seemed like a pretty low-blow to me.

 

6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

ty was even trash talking Joseph this year too

 

Again, that was normal trash talk of an opponent during the season.  What AB has been doing isn't trash talk, it's an insecure person lashing out when they get their feelings hurt.  It's ironic that you say we're the sensitive ones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Is AB posting the old DM from JuJu when he was still at USC on Instagram just "trash talk"?

 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2830351-antonio-brown-deletes-instagram-post-of-old-dm-from-juju-smith-schuster

 

Cuz that seemed like a pretty low-blow to me.

 

 

Again, that was normal trash talk of an opponent during the season.  What AB has been doing isn't trash talk, it's an insecure person lashing out when they get their feelings hurt.

jospeh wasnt happy about tys stunts this year but colts fans embraced them and thought it was funny.  was that not a low blow?  also what about nelsons tea  bags?  those are fine?  lots of players have been pretty mad about those and even gotten penalties reacting to them

 

you seem to think its fine when players you like do something similar, but call it a low blow and jerk move when someone you dont like does it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone again remind me, why do we care what former Steelers players say about their past teammates ? I for one could care less. Should we take a poll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

jospeh wasnt happy about tys stunts this year but colts fans embraced them and thought it was funny.  was that not a low blow?  also what about nelsons tea  bags?  those are fine?

 

You're talking about what division rivals were doing DURING THE SEASON, or even during the game in the heat of competition like Nelson.

 

What AB is doing is NOT involving an opponent during the season.

 

There is a difference, and you keep ignoring it.  How are you not understanding this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

You're talking about what division rivals were doing DURING THE SEASON, or even during the game in the heat of competition like Nelson.

 

What AB is doing is NOT involving an opponent during the season.

 

There is a difference, and you keep ignoring it.  How are you not understanding this?

it doesnt matter if it was during the season or not

 

did ty put on a clown suit during the game itself? do opposing players think its fine when they get tea  bagged?

 

you guys are hypocrites if you think its fine when he does it but not brown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nelsons tea  bags are a major jerk move too, but no one here seems care since they are rooting for the guy.   i cant stress that enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

it doesnt matter if it was during the season or not

 

Yes it does.  It's called healthy competition when it's an actual opponent.

 

There is a difference between manhandling an opponent on the field like Nelson or responding to Josephs' "clown" comment before the game with the clown mask at the game like TY, and taking a cheap shot online at a former teammate who won't even be an opponent in 2019 in the middle of the offseason as a reply to an online troll that hurt your feelings.

 

AB is the sensitive hypocrite, and the more he says on social media, the more he shows his true colors as a person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Yes it does.  It's called healthy competition when it's an actual opponent.

 

no it doesnt matter.  its trash talk over a game.  ty does it, brown does it, smith does it, and nelson might be actually be one of the worst 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

nelsons tea  bags are a major jerk move too, but no one here seems care since they are rooting for the guy.   i cant stress that enough 

 

I'm rooting for Ebron, but if he started saying the same kinds of things about Stafford that AB is saying about JuJu, I wouldn't like it because it would seem like petty sour grapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

no it doesnt matter.  its trash talk over a game.  ty does it, brown does it, smith does it, and nelson might be actually be one of the worst 

 

First, Nelson doesn't even "trash talk", he just lets his play on the field do the talking.

 

Second, TY was responding to what an UPCOMING OPPONENT said about him.

 

Third, AB wasn't trash-talking an opponent.

 

Just answer one question:  Why did AB post anything about JuJu in the first place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

First, Nelson doesn't even "trash talk", he just lets his play on the field do the talking.

 

Second, TY was responding to what an UPCOMING OPPONENT said about him.

 

Third, AB wasn't trash-talking an opponent.

 

Just answer one question:  Why did AB post anything about JuJu in the first place?

so * someone after the play is letting his play do the talking now?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

First, Nelson doesn't even "trash talk", he just lets his play on the field do the talking.

 

Second, TY was responding to what an UPCOMING OPPONENT said about him.

 

Third, AB wasn't trash-talking an opponent.

 

Just answer one question:  Why did AB post anything about JuJu in the first place?

so tea  bagging someone after the play is considered play on the field now?

 

second, why does that make it ok?  its just you guys being colts homers tbh 

 

third, so what?  they are not team mates now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

so * someone after the play is letting his play do the talking now?  

 

 

Not even going to respond to that ignorant remark.

 

If it's offensive to call you ignorant, then don't be ignorant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 10:47 PM, rock8591 said:

 

Not even going to respond to that ignorant remark.

 

If it's offensive to call you ignorant, then don't be ignorant.

how is that ignorant?  nelson tea  bagging someone is not letting his play do the talking, that is straight up taunting after the play

 

come with facts before you try to insult me like that

On 4/10/2019 at 10:05 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@aaron11  Why did AB post anything online about JuJu in the first place?

talking trash which players do all the time, including guys that you root for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

44 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

how is that ignorant?  nelson tea  bagging someone is not letting his play do the talking, that is straight up taunting after the play

You took one play that happened during Nelson's college day's and now you use that as an example? ( A play that was not intended to be a tea bag but was made to look like that from a camera angle.)

Do you know the difference between tea bag and pancake?

If you are going to use examples find one that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

 

You took one play that happened during Nelson's college day's and now you use that as an example? ( A play that was not intended to be a tea bag but was made to look like that from a camera angle.)

Do you know the difference between tea bag and pancake?

If you are going to use examples find one that works.

looked intentional to me.   i dont care what you call it i have been a lot more mad about that than some post on instagram mentioning a fumble 

 

thats all this was, trash talk over a fumble and now people are trying to make this out as some sort of big deal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

looked intentional to me.   i dont care what you call it i have been a lot more mad about that than some post on instagram mentioning a fumble 

 

thats all this was, trash talk over a fumble and now people are trying to make this out as some sort of big deal

 


You can stand up for AB all you care to. I don't think anyone in here cares one way or another.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:


You can stand up for AB all you care to. I don't think anyone in here cares one way or another.

 

i will do that, its funny how hypocritical you guys are being lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

talking trash which players do all the time, including guys that you root for

 

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

i will do that, its funny how hypocritical you guys are being lol

 

You realize you're like the only person in the world besides AB that doesn't mind what he posted...

 

dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

looked intentional to me.   i dont care what you call it i have been a lot more mad about that than some post on instagram mentioning a fumble 

 

thats all this was, trash talk over a fumble and now people are trying to make this out as some sort of big deal

 

 

Because it IS a big deal.   It shows what a bad guy AB really is.

 

He won.   He got everything he wanted and it’s STILL not enough.   So now Brown trashed the guy replacing him, even though JUJU has never done anything but show the guy love and respect.   Why?   Because Brown is still upset his former Steelers teammates voted JJSS the teams MVP.  

 

Brown is a bad guy.   He’s demonstrated it over and over again.  But because you think this is all about Ben,  you’ve gone insane on this issue.

 

Youre wrong on this.   And everyone here knows it but you.   Give it up and move on.   Or not.   But you’re quickly running out of other posters to fight with.   Nobody else cares about this but you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Because it IS a big deal.   It shows what a bad guy AB really is.

 

He won.   He got everything he wanted and it’s STILL not enough.   So now Brown trashed the guy replacing him, even though JUJU has never done anything but show the guy love and respect.   Why?   Because Brown is still upset his former Steelers teammates voted JJSS the teams MVP.  

 

Brown is a bad guy.   He’s demonstrated it over and over again.  But because you think this is all about Ben,  you’ve gone insane on this issue.

 

Youre wrong on this.   And everyone here knows it but you.   Give it up and move on.   Or not.   But you’re quickly running out of other posters to fight with.   Nobody else cares about this but you.

aaron11 don't know the difference between pancaking and *.

One play in Nelson's college career where the camera angle made it looked like he tea bagged a guy when he really didn't.

The main thing is Nelson is the ultimate team player and Brown is a me me player. Brown was jealous of JuJu because he literally took his place with the Steelers. Brown thought he couldn't be replaced and JuJu proved that wrong.

How aaron11 come up with the Nelson vs Brown thing I will never figure out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

  Nobody else cares about this but you.

i just got three more responses, i dont really care if anyone agrees.  i think this issue was greatly overblown and that it is about ben in Pittsburgh  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i just got three more responses, i dont really care if anyone agrees.  i think this issue was greatly overblown and that it is about ben in Pittsburgh  

Making excuses for Brown really gets you no where.

What did Ben have to do with Brown and his attack on JuJu anyway?

I am still wondering how Nelson got into the middle of this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Making excuses for Brown really gets you no where.

What did Ben have to do with Brown and his attack on JuJu anyway?

I am still wondering how Nelson got into the middle of this?

 

i could go on about ben and nelson and ty, but i thought most of us were ready for this thread to die.  the only ones still commenting said they wont listen if i keep defending brown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i could go on about ben and nelson and ty, but i thought most of us were ready for this thread to die.  the only ones still commenting said they wont listen if i keep defending brown 

And you expect no comments made to you when you defend the undefendable?

I think you just won't admit you could be wrong. I know it's hard but it's part of expanding your character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

And you expect no comments made to you when you defend the undefendable?

I think you just won't admit you could be wrong. I know it's hard but it's part of expanding your character.

this is a matter of opinion :dunno:.  to me browns post on twitter amounts to being trash talk, which players do all the time.  

 

i try to put myself in smiths shoes, and this really would not be a big deal.  the fumble happened and its been in the news already.  some post on twitter should not have much affect on a professional making a million $ a year

 

i dont think anyone will listen at this point, even if i do make a point about nelson, ben or ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i dont think anyone will listen at this point, even if i do make a point about nelson, ben or ty

Now that is the first thing you have said that is reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, aaron11 said:

i dont think anyone will listen at this point, even if i do make a point about nelson, ben or ty

 

That should tell you something...  :deadhorse:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 11:12 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

That should tell you something...  :deadhorse:

it tells me everyone has made up their minds regardless of what i say.    too bad for them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

it tells me everyone has made up their minds regardless of what i say.    too bad for them!

 

Actually, I think most everyone had no problem with AB before this whole fiasco, but he changed our minds.


You seem to be the only one that has your mind made up about AB, no matter what he does.

 

Too bad for you.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...