Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chloe6124

AB attacking Ju Ju

42 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Actually, I think most everyone had no problem with AB before this whole fiasco, but he changed our minds.

You seem to be the only one that has your mind made up about AB, no matter what he does.

Too bad for you.  :(

he could change my mind if he did something that actually mattered.  this post on twitter is nothing in the scheme of things

the funny thing is the steelers really blew it this year.  they were better with brown and bell as the mvps.  they screwed up by trusting ben too much and Ju ju is good, but not on brown or bells level 

17 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

he could change my mind if he did something that actually mattered.  this post on twitter is nothing in the scheme of things

We'll just agree to disagree.  I think playful trash talk directed at an opponent before a game is something a lot of players do, but I think what AB did wasn't that.  I think it showed he is an insecure headcase.

16 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

the funny thing is the steelers really blew it this year.  they screwed up by trusting ben too much and Ju ju is good, but not on brown or bells level

I guess we'll see this season.

I'll be very interested to see how the season plays out for Pittsburgh, Oakland, and NYJ.