Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Indianapolis' Tough Defense"

ColtStrong2013

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Huge game tomorrow, if we win tomorrow and the Steelers lose we will be the 6th Seed after tomorrow's games no matter else what happens, that simple.

I will literally be screaming for job. Not to sound bitter but my worthless helper I fired is a cowboys fan. Would love to twist the knife lol

1 minute ago, dodsworth said:

We are tough to beat this year.

We will be nearly impossible 

to beat next year.

I think this season was great for our young guys and Coach Reich in year 1. I do highly doubt we give away games next year like the Cincy and Houston games. We should really be 9-4 right now at worse but I will take 7-6. We are still in good position to make the Playoffs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

Stopping Zeke will be a very tough task for our defense. We haven’t played against any top 10 RBs yet so I wouldn’t be surprised if he runs all over us. 

The D has been solid and Dallas has injury issues on their OL. Z Martin has been ruled out too. It would not be shocking but I’d be a little surprised and more disappointed. The plan has to be to make to make Dak beat us with his arm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I will set my alarm for Monday morning to make sure I'm up for the Skip Bayless take on why the Cowboys were cheated, swindled and got all the calls against them. Not to mention Steven A celebrate at max volume at the Cowboys loss.

You set your alarm so you can listen to professional troll?

While I love what I'm seeing and by no means am I complaining. The colts worst enemy has been themselves. That's been the case for years. If next year we aren't beating teams it will be because we can't get over the hump of beating ourselves. you. It isn't very often I feel like the colts didn't give a loss away but I guess you could say that about any team. 

19 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Stopping Zeke will be a very tough task for our defense. We haven’t played against any top 10 RBs yet so I wouldn’t be surprised if he runs all over us. 

18 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Have to be careful he doesn't go LeVeon Bell-esque on us.

The less I see of his stupid "feed me" with the invisible cereal spoon

first down celebration today the better. I will borderline go psychotic

if I see that all game.

I'm sure Leonard and the boys should keep that in check.

19 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

thats not quite true.  lamar miller and AP are both top 10 in rushing and they didnt do much against the colts

mixon is 9th and he had a good day against us though, without even getting many carries