Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Clueless Prescot > Luck

coltsfeva

13 hours ago, stitches said:

:troll:

(why do people keep paying attention to the likes of Steven A., Cowherd, Skip? This is precisely why they express outrageous takes... because it attracts attention and outrage and creates clicks... STOP FEEDING THOSE GLORIFIED TROLLS!) 

Not gonna be able to do it.  Cowherd has always been Team Luck.  Therefore, I’m team Cowherd. Simple as that.  Also, I’m actually preferring to listen to him on Sirius/XM over listen to Dakich. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smoke317 said:

Not gonna be able to do it.  Cowherd has always been Team Luck.  Therefore, I’m team Cowherd. Simple as that.  Also, I’m actually preferring to listen to him on Sirius/XM over listen to Dakich. 

Dakich is local knockoff version of Cowherd... 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:25 AM, stitches said:

:troll:

(why do people keep paying attention to the likes of Steven A., Cowherd, Skip? This is precisely why they express outrageous takes... because it attracts attention and outrage and creates clicks... STOP FEEDING THOSE GLORIFIED TROLLS!) 

Hey.... I like Cowherd. He’s a Colts fan. Says nice things about CB as well.

Did anyone else catch it? Shannon Sharpe literally ate Skip Bayless alive about the Colts/Cowboys game. I watched a few minutes of Skip Bayless in his embarrassing attempt to defend the Cowboys and could do nothing but shake my head. This guy is one of the dumbest people I have ever seen in my life.

2 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Watching the start of "Undisputed" right now and Shannon is absolutely TROLLING Skip.  It's awesome to see Skip stuttering and muttering.

And by watching you are ensuring Skip will continue to be the tool he is.  Why do people even watch - or listen - to all of the sports talk shows?  I like sports.  I like watching the competition of sports.  If I want to here someone talking about it (or type about it) I will come to a place like this.  Why would I want to sit in front of the TV wasting my time listening to someone spout about stuff they don't know any better than anyone else?

I just don't get it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

The video posted above is the patriots Steelers.  Both segments were hillarious.

Hmm idk how that happened because I didn't watch the Pats one. Maybe it had loaded up and I accidentally copied that link or Brady and BB had something to do with it you know how they are LMAO . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2l6Y9M6Hoc

didn't embed it, we all need more cats around for all those cute cat videos LMAO . :sarcasm: 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gspdx said:

And by watching you are ensuring Skip will continue to be the tool he is.  Why do people even watch - or listen - to all of the sports talk shows?  I like sports.  I like watching the competition of sports.  If I want to here someone talking about it (or type about it) I will come to a place like this.  Why would I want to sit in front of the TV wasting my time listening to someone spout about stuff they don't know any better than anyone else?

I just don't get it.

Well, to be fair I was sorta watching while I was surfing here.  But I get your point.  I don't watch regularly but happened to catch a few minutes of it last week before the game, so I kinda couldn't wait to watch that part after the game.  I'm probably done with it for now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Well, to be fair I was sorta watching while I was surfing here.  But I get your point.  I don't watch regularly but happened to catch a few minutes of it last week before the game, so I kinda couldn't wait to watch that part after the game.  I'm probably done with it for now.

I know.  And I know lots of people like watching and listening to the sports talk shows or they wouldn't exist.

I also don't get fantasy football so there you go!  I am getting old and really like black high top cleats like Johnny Unitas!

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 12:14 AM, Smoke317 said:

I can't even stand Cowherd when he's talking about the Colts.   The guy is an * and knows nothing about sports.   Just a shock jock.

17 minutes ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Prescott is better than Luck just look at the stats 

Luck 3900 yards 34 TD 13 int  98.4 QBR

Prescott 3300 yards 17 TD 8 int   94.0 QBR

Luck is turnover machine 

If only Prescott had Lucks o line

- Skip Bayless

(sarcasm) 

If only Dallas had a running game.