Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue Wall

Mr.Debonair

47 minutes ago, BOTT said:

I think he's getting at your obvious admiration for Jvan's legendary nuts. 

I kid

My wife would disagree with the legendary status.    But my kids are cool with it

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

The longest streak is ridiculous. Don’t think that will ever be touched 

I'm not sure what it is.   I just heard ours is second 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myles said:

How was Nelson the first one to get to Hilton after his long TD reception?

He is always the first one to get there. He was the first one helping Wilkins up after his 51 yards run last week too. He is just this kind of dude, it's like he takes responsibility over everyone he blocks for. Like a father making sure his child is safe. Which is a bit funny considering his age and baby face, but hey, whatever. :)

Anyway, if he keeps doing this as a seasoned veteran, I can only imagine the respect and motivation this would generate amongst our future young guys. If I was a young running back, and Nelson was a 30 year old all-pro, I am sure as hell I would run through concrete walls for him. :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The longest streak is ridiculous. Don’t think that will ever be touched 

Seriously. 759 attempts for Dan Marino from 88-89. 

Mark Rypien's streak was 252 straight. Luck is a game-plus away from that one.

But he's not even getting touched these last couple games. Today he had a handful of plays where he had all day, and was completely undisturbed. We haven't seen pass pro like this since probably 2005.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Impossible 10 games in he is as good as Glenn.  Glenn also played a much tougher position.   I love Nelson,   but let's not get crazy

I don't know, Glenn made a couple Pro Bowls as a reserve and one as a alternate.

I would say that was because Manning pulled this Colt along on his coat tail.
 Nelson will likely be a starter in his 1st season, and a favorite to be All- Pro.

Glen was a good player. With some faults But he certainly did not dominate at his position.

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

The line is playing out if it's mind!! Boehm didn't look to bad either. They were still able to pound the ball at them relentlessly 

That’s because Frank & Luck are starting to figure it out.  You run the hurry up early.  Don’t let them sub.  Come the 4th quarter the opponent’s defense is spent.  Then you run them into submission.  I was calling for that earlier in the season.  Maybe it just took a little time for the line to gel & Luck to get a better grasp of the playbook...  What a sight to behold today though.  Just excellent execution. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Didn't you know?  A day of interacting with other people on the internet isn't complete until someone points out a grammatical error and then in turn gets called some variation of "grammar police" or "grammar nazi".

Home-dude.

God that cracks me up. Calling someone grammar or spelling police is the same as saying, 

"I care so little for how my posts look, that I can't even take 5 seconds to proofread it before hitting send".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Four2itus said:

God that cracks me up. Calling someone grammar or spelling police is the same as saying, 

"I care so little for how my posts look, that I can't even take 5 seconds to proofread it before hitting send".

Admittedly sometimes I'm so excited I just throw a bunch of words together and hope they make sense lol. Hit send then read, oops......my bad lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, a06cc said:

The season ending with us as SB champs would make me extremely happy. 

Does it take that to get you excited?

Hope not because seeing where this team is already with the rebuild is very exciting.  I don't expect to make the playoffs this year, but seeing an O-line with this much promise is great.   Potential all over the place on offense.   The "D" needs help, but is better than I thought at this point in the rebuild.