Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue Wall

Mr.Debonair

5 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Cannot say enough how impressed I am with the OL. I def was on the side of go out and get a Big name OL in FA. Kudos to Ballard for proving ppl like me wrong!

They are killing it and have a nasty attitude. I love It and I know Luck does too!!

Yes keeping Luck upright and not letting him get hit does bring wins. It's pretty amazing to see Luck work when he has protection.

• Like 3

Boehm is a great backup & did a great job today filling in for Kelly when he went out. I really hope Kelly's injury isn't anything serious enough to make him miss too much playing time. The Oline is just starting to jell & play well together as a unit. Kelly is a huge part of that & a leader on that offensive line.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Do you remember Tarik Glenn, Chris Hinton?

You mean Tarik "False start, 5 yd penalty" Glenn?  haha  Just kidding.

26 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Nelson is already my favourite Colts OL ever.

Nelson is also now my favorite Colts OLineman ever.

But he had a leg up on the competition before he ever played a snap since he's from Notre Dame.

:clover::colts::clover:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

You mean Tarik "False start, 5 yd penalty" Glenn?  haha  Just kidding.

Nelson is also now my favorite Colts OLineman ever.

But he had a leg up on the competition before he ever played a snap since he's from Notre Dame.

:clover::colts::clover:

I'm a domer as well.    Nice beat down on Syracuse yesterday.    Great football week for us

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Impossible 10 games in he is as good as Glenn.  Glenn also played a much tougher position.   I love Nelson,   but let's not get crazy

I'm just saying that Nelson is playing at Glenns level right now.   Glenn had the longer and better overall career of course.  

Nelson has a contagious attitude and backs it up.  He's a team player and everything you could hope for in a lineman.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

Really...? Can't just give them the MUCH DESERVED kudos they deserve....? Sheesh...

No I can’t because the team has 6 more games left. Need to see a season as a body of work. I’m happy we won today, but me on a personal level won’t get excited yet. 

4 minutes ago, a06cc said:

No I can’t because the team has 6 more games left. Need to see a season as a body of work. I’m happy we won today, but me on a personal level won’t get excited yet. 

Oh geez.  Like it matters what your opinion is.  We as fans have no impact on the outcome of anything.   Why even watch with that nonsense take?

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Oh geez.  Like it matters what your opinion is.  We as fans have no impact on the outcome of anything.   Why even watch with that nonsense take?

Your nuts homie. I’m entitled to a personal opinion just like you. I’m not happy yet.

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Do you remember Tarik Glenn, Chris Hinton?

Well let's be honest though, I think Nelson has more personality in his left pinkie finger than Glenn had in his entire body lol. That probably goes a long way in Trueman saying nelson is his favorite colts OL (note he didn't say colts best OL... Just his personal favorite :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, a06cc said:

So you don't get excited till a season is over?  To each his own, but I can't help but feeling you miss out on some fun.

• Like 4