Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press Conference Is At Noon

TubaGuy

Limbaugh might call Irsay a w**** at noon to keep ratings up? Maybe Manning goes WWF on the presser? Perhaps there will be a fog machine there!

I'm trying to find reasons to laugh. This is going to be hard when it happens, I promise.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, March 7, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by shecolt, March 7, 2012 - inappropriate

It's not going to be hard to watch for me, >>> the colts their a bunch of punks, I have pulled for this team forever and taking so much crap from all my friends for being a colt fan and a payton slappy, tomorrow marks the beginning of the end for this team I also say goodbye and good LUCK, hope your new qb breaks a leg and u lose forever, we seen how good they where without there qb, that team will continue to fall apart, F U Indy long live Payton .........

Limbaugh might call Irsay a w**** at noon to keep ratings up? Maybe Manning goes WWF on the presser? Perhaps there will be a fog machine there!

I'm trying to find reasons to laugh. This is going to be hard when it happens, I promise.

I think a laser light show would be so 80's.

Trying hard to find humor as well.

cool. i will need to find a stream online

Ohio, I'm sure the Colts will be streaming it live. All of the local tv stations are streaming it live. The Colts streamed the head coach announcement live, and this is a tiny bit larger in importance.

if either Peyton Manning or Jim Irsay care about the fans they would not hold this horrid press conference if it involves Peyton Manning being released. Who says they have to feed the media circus ? Seriously there is time to change plans and just release him quietly like any other player in any other sport. It is bad enough he is leaving and so do we need to blow it up even more and make fans suffer for that hour or more press conference ?

I was holding out hope for PM's return to us, but I think Irsay made the right the decision. This does have me thinking what if they come out and announce that PM is retiring. I know that isn't true, but what would the media do.

Yeah I had pretty much accepted this would happen but still harbored faint hope that something might be worked out. It is what it is. Given the remaining choices of what this presser will be about, an announcement that Peyton is retiring a Colt would be the best scenario to hope for. But I don't think that will be the case though as I am sure Peyton intends to play next year...he is a fierce competitor and still has some fire left.

if either Peyton Manning or Jim Irsay care about the fans they would not hold this horrid press conference if it involves Peyton Manning being released. Who says they have to feed the media circus ? Seriously there is time to change plans and just release him quietly like any other player in any other sport. It is bad enough he is leaving do we need to blow it up even more and make fans suffer for that hour or more press conference ?

It's a sign of respect