Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Memorial Draft (Post Easter) Round 3

@SolidGold @Finball @NorthernBlue @Jared Cisneros @crazycolt1 @CR91 @Shive @tvturner @stitches @OffensivelyPC @John Hammonds @chad72 @danlhart87 @Irish Colt @PureLuck @Clem-Dog @Track Guy @crestmount @SaturdayAllDay @NFLfan @csmopar @HectorRoberts @DaveA1102

:colts:

GM Game Commissioner Notice To All Participants:

Alright everyone, after much thought, here are the new changes to our rules in order to make the drafting smoother and quicker! Please read through carefully, as there are very important points!

- Beginning tomorrow morning, draft times for the remaining picks are down to 1 hour.

- If you don't feel that you will be able to check in often enough to be checking constantly, then please PM your picks in.

- The draft will now shift from given time slots to what happens in a natural drafts, with clocks starting immediately after the pick before is sent in.

- If you miss a pick and want to change players, that is allowable as long as said player hasn't been selected since the pick in question.

- If you miss a pick and the player you wanted has been taken, nothing can be done about it. If I don't receive a PM, I will assume that you have bowed out of the draft and nothing can be changed. If you do not wish to PM picks in, you must stay active consistently.

- Argumentative nature and rude debate is not tolerated. Strict measures will be enforced upon anyone who is witnessed doing so (Measures to be enforced include, but are not limited to: loss of picks, loss of drafting privileges for entirety of draft, and in severe cases, expulsion from all future Forum GM games. All players will receive one single warning before measures are taken, and warning shouldn't be taken lightly).

- Friendly chat and debate is allowed, but shall not escalate under any circumstances, else see point above.

- These rules are now set in stone, and there will be no bending or breaking of these rules, else see "Argumentative nature" point for punishments to be enforced.

Again, thank you all for participating, and I expect only the best from the greatest fanbase in sports! Have fun, don't get carried away, and lets get to drafting! Good luck!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Alright everyone, after much thought, here are the new changes to our rules in order to make the drafting smoother and quicker! Please read through carefully, as there are very important points!

- Beginning tomorrow morning, draft times for the remaining picks are down to 1 hour.

- If you don't feel that you will be able to check in often enough to be checking constantly, then please PM your picks in.

- The draft will now shift from given time slots to what happens in a natural drafts, with clocks starting immediately after the pick before is sent in.

- If you miss a pick and want to change players, that is allowable as long as said player hasn't been selected since the pick in question.

- If you miss a pick and the player you wanted has been taken, nothing can be done about it. If I don't receive a PM, I will assume that you have bowed out of the draft and nothing can be changed. If you do not wish to PM picks in, you must stay active consistently.

- Argumentative nature and rude debate is not tolerated. Strict measures will be enforced upon anyone who is witnessed doing so (Measures to be enforced include, but are not limited to: loss of picks, loss of drafting privileges for entirety of draft, and in severe cases, expulsion from all future Forum GM games. All players will receive one single warning before measures are taken, and warning shouldn't be taken lightly).

- Friendly chat and debate is allowed, but shall not escalate under any circumstances, else see point above.

- These rules are now set in stone, and there will be no bending or breaking of these rules, else see "Argumentative nature" point for punishments to be enforced.

Again, thank you all for participating, and I expect only the best from the greatest fanbase in sports! Have fun, don't get carried away, and lets get to drafting! Good luck!

Sorry. I responded before I read the post

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

Are you going to put a list of times for when genes are on the clock tomorrow? If not I can do it when I get home and I'm free sometime around 10:30 or so.

I feel that the times are now irrelevant, as we will be putting picks in continuously, so everybody should be ready to go! Thanks though!

1 minute ago, WarGhost21 said:

I feel that the times are now irrelevant, as we will be putting picks in continuously, so everybody should be ready to go! Thanks though!

LOL, I ninja edited my post. I was in the car and check my phone real quick before I left my meeting so I just responded. Then I saw something about doing a normal time draft or something. I'll read the rest when I get home. My bad!

17 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Cool 

so what pick are we on now?

2 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

If you could get it in before 10 that would be great so that we could close with Curfew! If not, slightly after would be ok!

I have not been on much and I have to review who is available. I need more time.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I have not been on much and I have to review who is available. I need more time.

Alright, I’ll give you the first hour tomorrow, starting at 9. Anytime from now until then you can submit your pick, but afterwards it goes to BPA. Will that work for you?

7 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Alright, I’ll give you the first hour tomorrow, starting at 9. Anytime from now until then you can submit your pick, but afterwards it goes to BPA. Will that work for you?

I beat the 10pm deadline. :)

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

No. It's not complicated if you got 5 minutes to do it.

8 hours ago, SolidGold said:

Is the draft board updated ?

Round 3 (as of 8:20am 4/18/18)

Pick (overall) 
1 (65). Buffalo Bills from Cleveland Browns - Joseph Noteboom, OT, TCU
2 (66). New York Giants - Jessie Bates, S, Wake Forest
3 (67). Cleveland Browns from Minnesota Vikings via Indianapolis Colts (TRADE) - Luke Falk, QB, Washington State
4 (68). Pittsburgh Steelers from Houston Texans (TRADE) - Josey Jewell, LB, Iowa
5 (69). New York Giants from Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas
6 (70). San Francisco 49ers from Chicago Bears - Wyatt Teller, OG, Virginia Tech
7 (71). New Orleans Saints from Denver Broncos (TRADE) - James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State
8 (72). New York Jets - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
9 (73). Miami Dolphins - Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays State
10 (74). San Francisco 49ers - Isaac Yiadom, CB, Boston College
11 (75). Oakland Raiders -  Donte Jackson CB LSU 
12 (76). Green Bay Packers - Dalton Schultz TE Stanford
13 (77). Cincinnati Bengals -  Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford
14 (78). Kansas City Chiefs from Washington Redskins - B.J.Hill, DT, NC State
15 (79). Arizona Cardinals  - Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama
16 (80). Houston Texans from Seattle Seahawks - Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T
17 (81). Dallas Cowboys - Duke Dawson CB Florida
18 (82). Detroit Lions - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Edge/LB, Oklahoma
19 (83). Baltimore Ravens -  Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis
20 (84). Los Angeles Chargers - Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia
21 (85). Carolina Panthers from Buffalo Bills - Harrison Phillips, DL, Stanford
22 (86). Kansas City Chiefs -  Rashaan Gaulden, CB, Tennessee
23 (87). Los Angeles Rams -   Tyrell Crosby ot Oregon
24 (88). Carolina Panthers - Darius Leonard, OLB, South Carolina State
25 (89). Tennessee Titans - Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State
26 (90). Atlanta Falcons -  Tim Settle, DT, Virginia Tech
27 (91). New Orleans Saints -  Kyle Lauletta, QB 
28 (92). Pittsburgh Steelers -  M.J. Stewart, DB, North Carolina
29 (93). Jacksonville Jaguars - Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma 
30 (94). Minnesota Vikings -  Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana
31 (95). Minnesota Vikings from New England Patriots - Kemoko Turay, OLB/DE, Rutgers
32 (96). Buffalo Bills from Philadelphia Eagles - Micah Kiser
33 (97). Tampa Bay Buccaneers from Arizona Cardinals (Compensatory) (TRADE) -  @WarGhost21 
34 (98). Houston Texans (Compensatory) - @csmopar
35 (99). Denver Broncos (Compensatory) - @Jared Cisneros
36 (100). Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory) -  @crestmount

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

But he's basically got until 930, right?

Correct. If he wishes to change it, the new rules allow for it, but he PMed the pick in saying he might sleep in, so I'm just taking the player for him that he wishes to take anyway.

• Like 2