Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans sign Mathieu (Merge)

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

The teams in our division already look very different from when Andrew last threw a football. It’ll be interesting to see how we stack up, even with a healthy Andrew.

Where things stand now, we are by far the worst team in this division, even with Luck. Unless Ballard has some ace up his sleeve in the draft that will make up for the lack of activity in free agency, I don’t see how you can argue that. 

30 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Where things stand now, we are by far the worst team in this division, even with Luck. Unless Ballard has some ace up his sleeve in the draft that will make up for the lack of activity in free agency, I don’t see how you can argue that. 

Hopefully Vrabel is a horrible coach.

38 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Regardles of what we are or aren't doing, the AFC south (specifically the Jags and Texans) seem to be a legitimate FA destination. What's sad is that we seem to be the least desirable place as of now.

I think the lack of certainty around Luck is playing a part. That and some of these guys are getting paid silly huge contracts that I'd never give them.

3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

We are the worst team in the division by far. I want to get this straight because we haven't signed as many players as the other teams in the division. 

Players their former team let hit the FA market because they didn't think they were the money they wanted. The new teams in most every case paid these players considerably more money than the former team had decided they weren't worth.  

Because we have not signed these players you are so sure we are the worst team there is no argument to be made. There hasn't been a single game played and there doesn't need to be. The fate of our team has been decide by the signings in these 3 days. 

Regardless of the fact we are due to add the best QB in the division to our roster and almost certainly other players to our roster.  The rest of FA, the draft, roster cuts nothing else matters. You don't see how one might argue that is not correct maybe even a fatalistic view? 

11 hours ago, BProland85 said:

thank you.  even with luck, the team sucks as it sits right now

the division getting better and us getting worse is cause for alarm.