Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vinatieri could miss $500 K because of blizzard FG misses

chad72

55 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It only took three post for this to turn into a bash Pagano thread.

I can't even attempt to call out those who need calling out because I would be banned for a month.

Well seeing how Pags himself said he #ed up I am not sure why you are defending him....   even when he is not defending himself.

10 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

Well seeing how Pags himself said he #ed up I am not sure why you are defending him....   even when he is not defending himself.

We cant even have a thread that is not hi jacked by people like you. You and a few more are so obsessed with bashing Pagano you infiltrate threads than has nothing to do with Pagano.

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

We cant even have a thread that is not hi jacked by people like you. You and a few more are so obsessed with bashing Pagano you infiltrate threads than has nothing to do with Pagano.

I didn't hi jack anything.....   you just cant handle the truth even when Pags admits he cost us the game...  AV would disagree with you right now as well and 99% of the players on the team.   So not sure why you are defending him especially on this.

If you dont like the Pags bashing it might be a good time to take a break from here.  Because with 3 games left its only going to get worse.   It might help keep your blood pressure down

1 minute ago, Coltfreak said:

I didn't hi jack anything.....   you just cant handle the truth even when Pags admits he cost us the game...  AV would disagree with you right now as well and 99% of the players on the team.   So not sure why you are defending him especially on this.

If you dont like the Pags bashing it might be a good time to take a break from here.  Because with 3 games left its only going to get worse.   

No where in this thread did I defend anyone. . I made a comment  we couldn't have a thread without  Pagano being bashed. You jumped in like you always do and begin your same old horse dung with me.

As far as taking a break you are in no position to advise me to do anything.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

No where in this thread did I defend anyone. . I made a comment  we couldn't have a thread without  Pagano being bashed. You jumped in like you always do and begin your same old horse dung with me.

As far as taking a break you are in no position to advise me to do anything.

Much like you are in no position to decide what people should or should not post in a thread.  But like clock work you do.

therefore no one takes anything you say seriously and most just shake their head and your posts or laugh at you.

stop being so stubborn and realize that Pagano is the reason we have lost most of the games this yr.  then maybe people wont call you out on some of the ridiculous things you say

12 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

Much like you are in no position to decide what people should or should not post in a thread.  But like clock work you do.

therefore no one takes anything you say seriously and most just shake their head and your posts or laugh at you.

stop being so stubborn and realize that Pagano is the reason we have lost most of the games this yr.  then maybe people wont call you out on some of the ridiculous things you say

I can smell it plum through the computer.

12 hours ago, csmopar said:

I bet Irsay pays it out to him regardless 

I think the NFL could look askance at rewarding a player for failing.  It could give people the idea the owner wants the team to tank for better draft position.  We already got accused of that.

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

i kind of doubt that because of the precedent it would set, but anything is possible 

31 minutes ago, Roger said:

I think the NFL could look askance at rewarding a player for failing.  It could give people the idea the owner wants the team to tank for better draft position.  We already got accused of that.

My memory is failing on who the player was but Irsay has paid a bonus to a player when he didn't have to. I think it was Edgerrin James. Maybe another posters memory can recall.

Why would the NFL have a problem with a multi millionaire giving some money to a player? It's their money.

20 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

My memory is failing on who the player was but Irsay has paid a bonus to a player when he didn't have to. I think it was Edgerrin James. Maybe another posters memory can recall.

Why would the NFL have a problem with a multi millionaire giving some money to a player? It's their money.

irsay sent edge a super bowl ring after he left, i havent heard of him paying any unmet incentives

i would not be shocked if he has though

the comment about precedence was referring to other players with incentive contracts that might get jealous.  for example if a WR needed 5 TDs they could also argue yesterdays game hurt them as well

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Salary cap