Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We have very good players at most positions, and two elite players in Leonard and Buckner. The talent is fine. The problem is how conservative we are on defense. We never blitz or get pressure on the QB, and these are bad QBs for the most part we've played. When we played middle of the road QBs like Mayfield and Burrow, they ripped us to shreds until we adjusted. The Colts blitz the QB around 12.4% of the time (I believe), while a team like the Ravens blitzes around 47.6% of the time. I'm pretty close on both. We aren't even close to what we should be doing. The secondary does worse as a result, we get little to no pressure on the QB, and teams move the ball down the field as a result and score. Now imagine what will happen against a brutal 2nd half schedule the next 2 months.
    • What?  The defence is fine? Please explain.
    • It is not always bout Brady. What was their record after they had the winning streak last year and that was with Brady? They have lost a lot of players to Covid and Pat need talent
    • The defense is fine. It's Eberflus and Reich that are running it poorly.
    • Neat! I was trying to figure why the dw49. Thought maybe you were a fan of #49, punter David Lee?¿?
  • Members