• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Savage will take care of the WRs

He's unbelievably bad.  

Why Kaepernick wasn't signed by them is a great mystery.  Well maybe not.     

They're going from division champs to maybe not winning another game (yes I have them losing to the Colts now).

1 hour ago, dw49 said:

Quincy Wilson has already been ruled out for Sunday.

Wilson is hurt...    his knee was bothering him in practice this week...

As for Davis, he could be suffering from the flu for all we know...    or a personal problem...    all sorts of possible reasons..

Without even reading all of this thread it really does not surprise me that he isn't playing this weekend.

Here we go...

Local Pro Football Team

Accepting Resumes, please apply.

Anyone on the practice squad (any position) interested in a promotion?  We would prefer to hire within, however.... if you wish to apply here are some prerequisites ... 

Requirements:

1.  Be interested in football

2.  Have heart and desire

3.  Care about winning

4.  Have an understanding of camaraderie 

5.  Play with a sense of urgency

Causes for immediate dismissal might include:

1.  Unexcused or excessive absence (includes faking injury or "family matters" so you are designated limited in practice or not available to play)

2.  Lack of discipline (multiple false starts etc)

3.  Inability to understand basic assignments 

4.  Blaming others (even if the OL does suck)

5.  Celebrating when you are involved or make a  first down/ touchdown even if it is obvious the team is losing and     likely not going to win the game

35 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Wilson is hurt...    his knee was bothering him in practice this week...

As for Davis, he could be suffering from the flu for all we know...    or a personal problem...    all sorts of possible reasons..

He hurt the knee just before the Jacksonville game and hasn't seen the field since. He was getting some first team snaps in practice earlier that week.

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

It doesn’t really matter who we suit up at his point. The 2017 Colts defense is capable of making any quarterback look great, and that is with Vontae in the lineup. 

Well davis usually does good against houston he picks the ball off atleast once a game

30 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Without even reading all of this thread it really does not surprise me that he isn't playing this weekend.

Here we go...

Local Pro Football Team

Accepting Resumes, please apply.

Anyone on the practice squad (any position) interested in a promotion?  We would prefer to hire within, however.... if you wish to apply here are some prerequisites ... 

Requirements:

1.  Be interested in football

2.  Have heart and desire

3.  Care about winning

4.  Have an understanding of camaraderie 

5.  Play with a sense of urgency

Causes for immediate dismissal might include:

1.  Unexcused or excessive absence (includes faking injury or "family matters" so you are designated limited in practice or not available to play)

2.  Lack of discipline (multiple false starts etc)

3.  Inability to understand basic assignments 

4.  Blaming others (even if the OL does suck)

5.  Celebrating when you are involved or make a  first down/ touchdown even if it is obvious the team is losing and     likely not going to win the game

This ship is sinking fast..................

26 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

This ship is sinking fast..................

Bow first...

Such ashamed.  I don't mean to be a Chuck hater cuz I don't mind him, but wouldn't you have to at least put some thought into whether or not he still has the teams attention?

3 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Bow first...

Such ashamed.  I don't mean to be a Chuck hater cuz I don't mind him, but wouldn't you have to at least put some thought into whether or not he still has the teams attention?

When the top of an organization or Country loses faith, by his/her followers, in its ability to lead....chaos is expected.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

He's hurt.    That's all.    Nothing more.

Can we please stop with the wild guesses...   

I respect your comment and I appreciate it too, because i have the same sentiment for the most part....

BUT....

We wouldn't have to guess....    AT ALL... (wildly or otherwise),  if the organization could just give us a tiny tidbit about what is actually going on.  

There is a line where it does become our business.  And to be clear, I have defended the organization without prejudice for the most part in regard to Andrew Luck and the way the office has handled doling out information.

Pardon me, but it is getting a little old at this point.......   This year.

5 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

When the top of an organization or Country loses faith, by his/her followers, in its ability to lead....chaos is expected.

Im thinking your meaning in this statement is a little deeper than the Colts sinking ship.....

Homer Eyes.jpg

13 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

He's hurt.    That's all.    Nothing more.

Can we please stop with the wild guesses...   

That's a violation of NFL rules to not report injuries, let alone lie to the NFL about why he's out.    

I'm guessing violation of team rules now. 

23 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Have you been reading the thread?

It's been reported that Davis is hurt.    He reagrivated his groin.

He is NOT holding out.   There was no reason to think that he was.

I don’t know why Princeton Tiger said what he said then. Apparently, you didn’t read my first post in this thread. So don’t come at me with your crap

3 hours ago, will426 said:

We will not be Doing any of that we will play Zone and Hopkins will take the catch and run..fuller will run deep and catch 3 75yd tds..jacoby will get sacked 7 times  and Chuds gonna have us run up the middle first and second down every drive 

same plan as always

42 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

I respect your comment and I appreciate it too, because i have the same sentiment for the most part....

BUT....

We wouldn't have to guess....    AT ALL... (wildly or otherwise),  if the organization could just give us a tiny tidbit about what is actually going on.  

There is a line where it does become our business.  And to be clear, I have defended the organization without prejudice for the most part in regard to Andrew Luck and the way the office has handled doling out information.

Pardon me, but it is getting a little old at this point.......   This year.

There was a simple mistake.    That's all.  An oversight.

And someone jumped to the ridiculous conclusion that Davis might be holding out,  upset because he wasn't traded.

A terrible guess if there ever was one.

There were plenty of reasonable guesses and the poster chose something ridiculous.

Lets not turn a small thing into some crazy conspiracy theory. 

According to Florio and his source Davis believes he needs treatment and more time off due to a lingering groin injury.  Apparently the team does not agree because they are still reporting it as a non injury absence after originally posting it four hours ago.  He's only missed practice for his usual rest day since returning from injury.  Coincidental that he apparently decides to take himself out of the game now after he learns the team had him available in trade talks?   Sad if true. 

1 hour ago, ricker182 said:

That's a violation of NFL rules to not report injuries, let alone lie to the NFL about why he's out.    

I'm guessing violation of team rules now. 

Its reported now.    A full day before the game.    Seriously doubt this leads to anything.     But if it does, it will Lille be minor.