Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Believe in Malik Hooker

ColtsBlitz

In his games, he showed he could be a ball hawk and has great hands. He's a good person and is into the right stuff as a pro: football and outside of that, helping others. If we get ourselves a defensive coordinator to build a proper scheme then our defense will finally flourish.

2 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

I love Malik Hooker, upset I can't use him online en madden now lol. He's a real pro 

I know! He's only a 79 overall! Cool that he got a card for Most Feared though. Personally, I'm trying to get an all Colts team and have the tier 3 Luck and tier 4 Davis. I also really want the 91 Sherman and 90 Fitzgerald from MF. 

18 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Love his passion and intensity.  Come back stronger and build off of some very promising rookie performances.  I thought he was injured more in college, but he says only twice, so my concerns were unfounded.  Looking forward to seeing him back next year

I knew of only the shoulder but i think that was a lingering issue :dunno:

21 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

In his games, he showed he could be a ball hawk and has great hands. He's a good person and is into the right stuff as a pro: football and outside of that, helping others. If we get ourselves a defensive coordinator to build a proper scheme then our defense will finally flourish.

Love the kid's attitude.  I think he'll come back, ACL/MCL tears arent the career enders they once were.  Determination is key and it sounds like hes got that.

I enjoy that he writes everything like it's the title of a book or movie...hope he kept the receipt on his the (The?) Ohio State University education...haha

I have liked what I have seen from him though, hope he comes back good next season with a better supporting cast...

3 hours ago, mikey287 said:

I enjoy that he writes everything like it's the title of a book or movie...hope he kept the receipt on his the (The?) Ohio State University education...haha

I have liked what I have seen from him though, hope he comes back good next season with a better supporting cast...

The school's official name is The Ohio State University, but everyone calls it Ohio State or OSU. I watch all Ohio State games that are shown in Florida and always liked Malik Hooker. He should not have been available at #15 because of he is a ballhawk. Expect to see more interceptions by #29 than any other Colt after he is fully recovered from surgery.

3 hours ago, MFT5 said:

Nah, online once they go to IR they're done 

Not always. That is the case for Hooker because he tore knee ligaments, but players are eligible to practice in only six weeks and play in eight weeks if they are medically cleared in that time frame.

47 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

The school's official name is The Ohio State University, but everyone calls it Ohio State or OSU. I watch all Ohio State games that are shown in Florida and always liked Malik Hooker. He should not have been available at #15 because of he is a ballhawk. Expect to see more interceptions by #29 than any other Colt after he is fully recovered from surgery.

Not always. That is the case for Hooker because he tore knee ligaments, but players are eligible to practice in only six weeks and play in eight weeks if they are medically cleared in that time frame.

im talking madden bruh

No complaints on Hooker.  Hard to believe he played as well as he did in the best league in the world and barely had any real experience when you look at his career.  The only part that sucks is he may not be ready to go to start next season as these tend to take a while.  But I have no doubt he will be a player for this team down the road.  He is only gonna get better.