Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew to return in week 6?

oldunclemark

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Sit out for the year Andrew before you get hurt again then it might be permanent.   The team suck right now, wait til you get a new HC(Harbaugh) that will turn this team around...Then maybe you'll taste a little bit of the playoffs.

1. He isn't going to sit the season of he is healthy. 

2. Harbaugh isn't coming here

3. Andrew has already been to the playoffs 

19 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Sit out for the year Andrew before you get hurt again then it might be permanent.   The team suck right now, wait til you get a new HC(Harbaugh) that will turn this team around...Then maybe you'll taste a little bit of the playoffs.

I know it's probably very difficult to do but is it asking too much to have you think for a second before you post?

If these reports are true we will have Luck back before we play our first game in the division. This news should put a little more pep in our step today. We need to get this W and the SF game. The trip West for Seattle is a tall task. We need to start with this one today. 

A side note has anyone else noticed after cutting Silberman we only have 7 healthy OL on the roster? Our back up's on the OL today are Redmond and Clark. Unless I am missing something. That's a bit concerning.

48 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

You are absolutely clueless about how professional sports work among other things. Luck isn't going to decide to sit out. We have been to the AFCCG with Luck under center. He's had a big taste of the playoffs. A bigger taste then players get in their entire careers. What a weak post. 

10 minutes ago, akcolt said:

You are absolutely clueless about how professional sports work among other things. Luck isn't going to decide to sit out. We have been to the AFCCG with Luck under center. He's had a big taste of the playoffs. A bigger taste then players get in their entire careers. What a weak post. 

With a banner to show for it.

Totally against this. Our oline is so bad man and I don't wanna hear it'll be that much better when Kelly's back because Kelly doesn't play tackle!! Our oline is shot rn and to put Andrew behind that line for a freakin lost season is beyond dumb imo. The kid is finally healthy after 2 years now we're just gonna throw him to the wolves to get hurt again. What else do u expect from the colts tho ..

3 hours ago, MackAttack said:

Totally against this. Our oline is so bad man and I don't wanna hear it'll be that much better when Kelly's back because Kelly doesn't play tackle!! Our oline is shot rn and to put Andrew behind that line for a freakin lost season is beyond dumb imo. The kid is finally healthy after 2 years now we're just gonna throw him to the wolves to get hurt again. What else do u expect from the colts tho ..

Really? Why not go with the best piece of our offense? If he gets hurt then we'll just have to go with our back up (Jacoby). I'm good with that. Lets at least give ourselves the best chance, then fall back on plan B. If Jacoby can survive till week 6 and hopefully secure a few wins. what makes you think our veteran (who's one of the best!) can't survive and get us the the rest wins we need? 

Luck should honestly sit this season out. I like what I'm seeing from Brissett, and although I can't expect too much from the team without Luck, there's no way Luck will be back 100% during the season. I'd hate for him to come back less than 100% and get hurt again. 

29 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Luck should honestly sit this season out. I like what I'm seeing from Brissett, and although I can't expect too much from the team without Luck, there's no way Luck will be back 100% during the season. I'd hate for him to come back less than 100% and get hurt again. 

Who says he's not going to be 100%? I thought that if he comes back that he'd be 100%. So if everyone that want to just sit him to protect him till next season, I say are crazy.. let's protect all our key players, you know hooker, Davis, Wilson etc.... let's just put our practice squad in on both sides oh the ball this year?? Sounds kinda crazy huh? Then next year we'll sit them because we might have a new couch and system. So not everyone will be on the same page. Maybe we can play all of our key  players in 3 years... so what's wasting lucks best years? Giving him a chance to make plays and continue to rack up the records and get his playmakers all on the same page? Or just sit him on the bench and protect him while there will always be an excuse if we are losing...