Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs. Browns Prediction Thread (merged)...

OLD FAN MAN

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That game could get ugly if we are 0-3.

Def. Im hoping tge seahawks continue to struggle on offense so we will have a chance that game but the 49ers scares me more as they put up 39 versus rams defense. Our offense isn't ready for that lol

Just now, Stephen said:

Def. Im hoping tge seahawks continue to struggle on offense so we will have a chance that game but the 49ers scares me more as they put up 39 versus rams defense. Our offense isn't ready for that lol

Yeah week to week you never know. I was hoping Luck would be back for the 49ers game but probably not likely the way the news has been going.

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Then how will the colts lose by 30?  You think the browns will score 44 points?

Also the matt jones prediction is for if colts win. If the colts lose gore jones and turbin combine for 30 yards rushing while brissett goes for 400 yards passing 1 td and 2 int

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was just thinking that earlier, it's the darndest thing. We now have a Defense that can stop the run but no GREAT Pass Rusher. We need a Pass Rusher which I figure Ballard will address bigtime in the next Draft.

Im still waiting to see if we can get production out of Basham. Rookie pass rushers rarely make waves year 1, and if they do its because they come on late in the year. That being said, I wouldnt be against getting another pass rush option in the rotation. Cant have too many pass rushers. 

3 hours ago, #12. said:

It's not a prediction, but if every member of the team took a knee, pre-game, I would be proud.  A year ago, I would have opposed it, but as things currently stand, it's the right thing to do.  

We are fans and watch the NFL for enjoyment and a place to go where everyday problems are put on the back burner for three hours. That is a small fraction and personally I really don't like my very little slice of get away disturbed.

These players are paid very good money to entertain me for those three hours. They are not there to make an issue when being paid to entertain me.

6 hours ago, #12. said:

It's not a prediction, but if every member of the team took a knee, pre-game, I would be proud.  A year ago, I would have opposed it, but as things currently stand, it's the right thing to do.  

The only knee I want to see taken is the Colts kneel down at the end of the game.

Colts 31

Browns 10

8 hours ago, #12. said:

If you mean to pray for a victory, I agree, we could use all the help we can get. If you mean during the anthem, then I predict the loud booing will begin before the game even starts. 

7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

We are fans and watch the NFL for enjoyment and a place to go where everyday problems are put on the back burner for three hours. That is a small fraction and personally I really don't like my very little slice of get away disturbed.

These players are paid very good money to entertain me for those three hours. They are not there to make an issue when being paid to entertain me.

Interesting. 

Even if I agreed that they're"paid to entertain you", that still only applies to what they do on the field while the clock is running. What they do when the clock isn't running or when they're on the sideline does not take away from their ability to entertain you when they're on the field. They're not in violation of their contract, they're not breaking any league rules nor are they breaking the law. 

• Buck Showalter changed the title to Colts vs. Browns Prediction Thread (merged)...