Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When is it time to hit Panic Button for Hooker?

Pacergeek

Hooker had a bad pre-season, in which he barely played. When he played yesterday, he was invisible. Anyway you slice it, Hooker has not had a good start for his Rookie season. For a player we picked #15 overall, he has yet to show us anything that warranted such a high draft pick. He isn't even a starter, which is a horrible sign. In 2017, if you are a first round pick, you should be starting and contributing day 1.

I really hope I'm wrong, but all the signs are there for a bust

9 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

Hooker had a bad pre-season, in which he barely played. When he played yesterday, he was invisible. Anyway you slice it, Hooker has not had a good start for his Rookie season. For a player we picked #15 overall, he has yet to show us anything that warranted such a high draft pick. He isn't even a starter, which is a horrible sign. In 2017, if you are a first round pick, you should be starting and contributing day 1.

Patrick Mahomes 

Mitchell Tribusky 

John Ross 

Myles Garrett 

Plenty 1st rounders that didn't contribute Sunday 

15 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

You are the most obvious troll in troll town

18 minutes ago, #25HallOfFamer said:

If he was invisible he didn't played that bad, TJ Green was pretty much visible yesterday... He's a defensive guy, if he's invisible and not making mistakes, he's playing well, the offense is respecting him...

Thank you. THANK YOU! Listen to this poster people!

We noticed Green for a reason yesterday. Hooker didn't play much, but he sure as heck didn't play that bad.