Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Send In Your Questions

AmberDerrow

We're answering fan questions tonight on 1070 The Fan and FM 107.5 from 6 to 7pm. 

If you have anything you want answered, ask it below. Serious questions only, please! Our radio host, Matt Taylor, will do his best to get to as many questions as he can. 

To be featured on the show, share your name, city and question. 

Example

Amber from Indianapolis: Is the time table for Andrew Luck still week to week? If he's out next week, do we see Brissett starting against the Cardinals? 

14 minutes ago, AmberDerrow said:

We're answering fan questions tonight on 1070 The Fan and FM 107.5 from 6 to 7pm. 

If you have anything you want answered, ask it below. Serious questions only, please! Our radio host, Matt Taylor, will do his best to get to as many questions as he can. 

To be featured on the show, share your name, city and question. 

Example

Amber from Indianapolis: Is the time table for Andrew Luck still week to week? If he's out next week, do we see Brissett starting against the Cardinals? 

Amber, I'm not sure this is the best week to be taking questions from the Colts fan base.  Good luck though.

Just now, Everyone said:

Kyle from State College PA: If the refs signaled Macks 1st catch as a TD, would Pagano have challenged it then?

As a follow up, was the decision to quick snap the ball immediately after intended to prevent the Rams from challenging the no-touchdown call?

Matt from Valencia CA:  In what reality is it that a GM and a coach can both come to the conclusion that Scott Tolzein gave the Colts a better chance to win than Morris?  And to now only believe that, but to release Morris as well.  It is almost as if there is a conspiracy or secret agenda to purposely lose games, the decision was that bad.  And how do the GM and coach still have jobs after a decision like that?

38 minutes ago, AmberDerrow said:

Feel where you're coming from, but a loss shouldn't silence the fans' chances to have their voices heard. Yano? 

well fortunately this is a family friendly site, so you shouldn't have to do too much censoring of the questions you get lol

Tyler from Columbus - Why did Chuck wait so long to pull the cord on the Tolzein experiment? Was it not obvious it wasnt gonna work? Should we expect Brissett to start next? Also, why didn't Chuck challenge the obivous blown touchdown call with Mack? Any chance we could dump Tolzein and get Morris back?

Bilal from Toronto Canada

Assuming Jacoby Brissett gets the start week 2, what kind of game plan do you think the coaches would instill, having a talented but raw young QB (who isn't 100 percent familiar with the playbook) taking snaps against a good defense in Arizona?

To add to that, how long does it usually take a quarterback to become comfortable in a new offense?

I have been an avid Colts fans for over 50 years and have gone from the good to bad to good to bad again. I do understand that the defense needed an overhaul and will take some time for the new players to become a "team" but the one thing I do not understand is why the 3-4 defense and not the 4-3 defense. What makes the 3-4 defense better? Also, our secondary is very poor. Why is it that we continue to let guys run free throughout the center of the field? A good college team could beat us now! I just think we are just not aggressive enough and after watching the game last week our pass rush was nill. They played hard but either the coaching was bad or the players just had no clue what they were doing. They need to take the fight to the other team instead of the other team taking it to us and then just reacting.

On offense...I understand that Andrew Luck is not there but he is NOT the entire offense. Why do we keep running right up the middle and get 1 or 2 yards at most at a time. Our offensive line is not that bad, is it? Are we running the Woody Hayes offense from Ohio State "3 yards in a cloud of dust?"  Since Luck is not there and Tolzien is running the offense either open it up for him or put someone in that can do the job! Let the offense do their job before the season is too far gone and we are in position for the first draft choice, which we have found in the past really does not help much unless the player is Peyton Manning which we do not need at this time...or do we?

I do think it is time for Coach Pagano and his staff to go as he was supposed to be a defensive guru but neither the defense nor the offense has done much since he has been here. Time to see if we can pry either Bill Cower or Jon Gruden out of retirement or even look at Nick Saban to put a fire under the players butts to get the true potential out of them and get this team back into the playoffs again!

What do you think?