Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ready to admit Tolzein is a joke ?

COLTS449

He's a bum. He's horrible. What a joke. No defending him. this deserves its OWN thread. Just shows more of Pagano's incompetence for keeping him. He's at best a backup in the arena league or Canada. I would never wish an injury on somebody.............Until it comes to us winning or losing... So. Yeah.

9 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

He's a bum. He's horrible. What a joke. No defending him. this deserves its OWN thread. Just shows more of Pagano's incompetence for keeping him. He's at best a backup in the arena league or Canada. I would never wish an injury on somebody.............Until it comes to us winning or losing... So. Yeah.

Ive long thought that YOU'RE a joke.    You're not even smart enough to know that The final decision on Tolzein rests with CHIS BALLARD and not Chick Pagano!

Clueless.

12 minutes ago, Swan Ronson said:

My word you're a clown.

Yeah. I'm a clown for being * off its been 6 years with a great young QB and we're not a top 3 team. We should be SB contenders right now. But the last GM refused to improve and fix our team. Look what Oakland has done with all the free agent signings to surround Carr. I'm a clown for being mad about the Werner, Richardson, Dorsett, Smith, crap when we could have actually drafted good players. I'm a clown for being mad about signing mediocrity every offseason instead of stars. We're on our way, but way behind. Ballard is getting us back to where we should be, but we've wasted away Lucks first few years. Ballard is fine. We'll be a good team next season after another draft, 90 Million in cap room, etc. The coaching staff has to go though

23 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I'll agree joke of a coach, joke of a backup QB.  That was a bad fumble by TY but a bad throw by Scott also..

17 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

Doesn't help when pagano missed a touch down challenge, smh like why run the play for? 

I suspect Pagano didn't challenge for two possible reasons...   one, we don't know what the spotter told him...    but more important the ball was out at inside the one.     It's not unreasonable to think you're going to punch it in from there and save your challenge.

Why burn it in the opening minutes of the game when you're more likely to need it later in the half?

Things didn't work out for us, but I'm not sure it was a terrible decision...  

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

I suspect Pagano didn't challenge for two possible reasons...   one, we don't know what the spotter told him...    but more important the ball was out at inside the one.     It's not unreasonable to think you're going to punch it in from there and save your challenge.

Why burn it in the opening minutes of the game when you're more likely to need it later in the half?

Why do you and some others defend every stupid decision made ? Do you have any idea what our team should be right now ? Or why 12 isn't playing ? Because our last GM got him hurt.

14 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Pagano decides who plays right ?

For week one, there was no other choice on who to start.

But that wasn't your original argument.    You ripped Pagano for "keeping"  Tolzein, not playing him.

Brissett may still play later..   and maybe he plays well..   but that won't make the decision to start Tolzein the wrong one.

Nah, I'm ready to start the #firePagano campaign tho.

There's absolutely no justification for not challenging the call earlier. It was clear as day that Mack never actually went out of bounds. I can't get too mad at Tolzien for being terrible, we already knew that. Pagano, however, has consistently shown terrible judgement.

Hey I'll give you a 1st for a slow, fat RB who clearly wasn't that good.

Hey ! Lets draft a slow, un-athletic white boy edge rusher instead of a super talented kid like Rhodes.

Or. Hey. Lets draft Dorsett and D'Joun Smith over 2 of Jordan Hicks and Danielle Hunter.

TJ Green !!!! Yes. He's a much better pick than the best G in the class.

10 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hmm, so I am watching the game on delay and I have to say, that was really bad not challenging. Imo

Running up to snap the next play so quickly was weird too in that situation. I'm hoping that was a simple (yet BAD) miscommunication rather than an intentional decision.

No need for me to admit that, i have know it for a long time. His last 3rd down throw needs to be a completion, doesn't have the arm to get the ball in there. Another quick 3 and out.  Wont be much longer and this game will be an absolute beatdown. Hopefully i am wrong and as Pagano says Tolzein can "manage" us into a respectable defeat.

1 minute ago, J@son said:

Hmm, so I am watching the game on delay and I have to say, that was really bad not challenging. Imo

Running up to snap the next play so quickly was weird too in that situation. I'm hoping that was a simple (yet BAD) miscommunication rather than an intentional decision.

Agreed. Always take points if you can. Nothing is guaranteed, as we obviously learned the hard way. 

7 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I want my team to win. This is sickening. Anyone not mad there's something wrong with.

Anyone not mad simply has perspective and realizes this is just a game.  Chill out and enjoy the ride. If you cant do that, seek meds or a support group. 

31 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Yeah. I'm a clown for being * off its been 6 years with a great young QB and we're not a top 3 team. We should be SB contenders right now. But the last GM refused to improve and fix our team. Look what Oakland has done with all the free agent signings to surround Carr. I'm a clown for being mad about the Werner, Richardson, Dorsett, Smith, crap when we could have actually drafted good players. I'm a clown for being mad about signing mediocrity every offseason instead of stars. We're on our way, but way behind. Ballard is getting us back to where we should be, but we've wasted away Lucks first few years. Ballard is fine. We'll be a good team next season after another draft, 90 Million in cap room, etc. The coaching staff has to go though

You bring good points but people are personally attacking you.....

Be strong my dawg..... I feel what your saying and I respect your thoughts.

4 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

So you're saying we haven't made the absolute, most worst decisions of any team in the NFL since 2013 ? Cause we have. That's what I'm saying. Its bigger than Tolzein. Yeah. that's the thread, but 12 would be playing if we had drafted and signed good offensive linemen.

This is YOUR thread and you cant even stay on topic. Lol