LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Malakai432 said:

It's all on the O and the coaching staff, this is the most bland offense I've ever seen... I think Ballard is pretty much just like "Yeah Pagano, lets see if you can do anything with a bad roster.  Do you have the ability to make players special???"

I'm thinking more and more Chud ain't the answer on O. As much as people rail on Pagano he's not an offensive mind and we've had a succession of unimaginative play calling that exposes our biggest flaws rather than compensating for them. 

5 minutes ago, jlid said:

I could have handled an offense without Luck looking bad against a solid defense...having our defense make one of the most historically awful offenses look like this is another matter...

Shows what good coaching can do for and offense/QB.  Maybe the colts will figure that out by year 7 of Luck's career.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I'm thinking more and more Chud ain't the answer on O. As much as people rail on Pagano he's not an offensive mind and we've had a succession of unimaginative play calling that exposes our biggest flaws rather than compensating for them. 

True, but I don't think coach Pags has any mind with retrospect to this team.  It's pretty bad overall.  

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

It's all bad. If I had to get rid of Chud, I think I'd get rid of Pagano too. The offense has been the same "chuck it deep" style since Pagano's first day. I see no reason why Luck won't continue to take a beating when he returns in this offense.