Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Malik Hooker signed

TKnight24

38 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

I must be more tired than I thought... it took me reading that 5 times to realize that he isn't getting paid below the rookie scale minimum, but rather "Under the contract of the rookie scale"

1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

Was gonna make the title without his first name and realized how that would look. Dodged a bullet there 

I hope we can make those jokes for the next ten years.  "Pro Bowl Hooker", "All Star Hooker",  "Super Bowl Winning Hooker".  

51 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

I think its time we move on from Malik Hooker...skip is worse than the madden curse.

2b97cf44dd0439d05adc1e3fae3697cc.jpg

ef89700456191469aa253d3b3be6d5ad.jpg

61dce247403a5c907b4b4d7a6bc52407.jpg

3f4b4e83ab3b3373190ee50f890344b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T *

I took that 1st one as more of a jab at Luck than anything.........

Skippy is an butt.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You guys have to ignore Skip, he is a huge Luck hater and is just butt hurt that RG3 was a huge bust. He was so over confident that RG3 would be a better Pro than Luck that the guy is just in denial now because he looks dumb.

Agree 100%

Actually if Hooker is picking off Luck in practice that is a great thing. Anyone that can pick off a Top 5-10 QB in practice cant be a bust right haha ? This myth that Luck is an INT machine is just downright dumb anyway. Peyton has had several seasons where he has had 16 or so INT's and nobody thinks he was an INT machine. In 2009 Peyton had 16 and many think that was his best season as far as leading the Colts - we were 14-0 at one time. Luck has had 1 season where he has had more than 16 INT's, that was his rookie season. I am not sure who Luck is being compared too when it comes to INT's because Favre had 336 which is by far the most, Marino threw a lot too, Brees has had seasons where he has thrown a lot too.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Actually if Hooker is picking off Luck in practice that is a great thing. Anyone that can pick off a Top 5-10 QB in practice cant be a bust right haha ? This myth that Luck is an INT machine is just downright dumb anyway. Peyton has had several seasons where he has had 16 or so INT's and nobody thinks he was an INT machine. In 2009 Peyton had 16 and many think that was his best season as far as leading the Colts - we were 14-0 at one time. Luck has had 1 season where he has had more than 16 INT's, that was his rookie season. I am not sure who Luck is being compared too when it comes to INT's because Favre had 336 which is by far the most, Marino threw a lot too, Brees has had seasons where he has thrown a lot too.

Hey if he's picking off Luck in practice it's good news because at least that means that Luck is actually practicing.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You guys have to ignore Skip, he is a huge Luck hater and is just butt hurt that RG3 was a huge bust. He was so over confident that RG3 would be a better Pro than Luck that the guy is just in denial now because he looks dumb.

Well there is that.... plus he is a Cowboy's fannnnnndumb 

6 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Luck also has a ton of fumbles hence the turnover machine. It's all the Tackles being beat though. 

I think a lot of it has to do with upwards of 40% of the plays being ran according to a recent PFF cast were 7 step dropbacks.  It seems Luck holds the ball way too long.  Many OLs would look bad under those circumstances and the lack of diversity in offensive plays coming from this team.  I'm not saying the OL is very good by any means also though. 

Now whether that's the offense Luck wants to run or the offense Chud wants to run or both, I have no clue???  It seems like this team likes to run in between the tackles constantly, and over utilize the 7 step dropbacks.  It could be because Luck likes to extend plays also.  Maybe the receivers can't get quick separation??  I have no idea.

With Luck coming off shoulder surgery, I don't think this team can afford to utilize the same slow developing offense this year.  We will see if Chud and Luck can switch it up.  I think Luck would be effective at any system.  I couldn't see him being bad on the Patriots for example, Falcons, KC, Pitts or any other top tier team.

2 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

I think a lot of it has to do with upwards of 40% of the plays being ran according to a recent PFF cast were 7 step dropbacks.  It seems Luck holds the ball way too long.  Many OLs would look bad under those circumstances and the lack of diversity in offensive plays coming from this team.  I'm not saying the OL is very good by any means also though. 

Now whether that's the offense Luck wants to run or the offense Chud wants to run or both, I have no clue???  It seems like this team likes to run in between the tackles constantly, and over utilize the 7 step dropbacks.  It could be because Luck likes to extend plays also.  Maybe the receivers can't get quick separation??  I have no idea.

With Luck coming off shoulder surgery, I don't think this team can afford to utilize the same slow developing offense this year.  We will see if Chud and Luck can switch it up.  I think Luck would be effective at any system.  I couldn't see him being bad on the Patriots for example, Falcons, KC, Pitts or any other top tier team.

Our best runs are between LG and C. Those are our best O-Line. Luck does hold onto the football way too long or he'll force something that's just not there. We should start another thread about this topic though. Glad Malik signed!

Did Skip Bayless tweet that Falcons one out during the Superbowl? If so, oh man, lol. Let's be honest, we all were agreeing with him on that one at some point in the game.

That is the reason the pats one though. Bc skip cursed it.

Sent from my SM-G935T *

On 5/18/2017 at 0:54 PM, bap1331 said:

I think its time we move on from Malik Hooker...skip is worse than the madden curse.

2b97cf44dd0439d05adc1e3fae3697cc.jpg

ef89700456191469aa253d3b3be6d5ad.jpg

61dce247403a5c907b4b4d7a6bc52407.jpg

3f4b4e83ab3b3373190ee50f890344b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T *

Manti teo really hasn't been as bad for the chargers as I honestly thought he'd be just saying. But lmaoooo the next ray Lewis? How does this guy still have a job!!!??