Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

List of the Colts UDFA's and tryouts. (Post all news or links in this thread)

MTC

12 hours ago, Buddy Lee said:

With Crossan and Mack both looking for a roster spot, I believe Ferguson's chances of staying have dwindled considerably. Ferguson was a big disappointment last year. I'm not sure how he earned a roster spot.

Yeah, the talk of Ferguson being the next Sproles, was nothing but an insult to Sproles.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/29/2017 at 8:48 PM, MTC said:

Another interesting note: Looks like Colts only have one punter on the roster. Thought there would be competition for Jeff Locke, but I guess not. 

What happened to the guy Colts signed to a futures contract when Boomstick retired? Think his name is Bell?  His tryout looked great!

On 4/29/2017 at 10:30 PM, MTC said:

Arizona WR.

(Yes, he is the son of baseball HOFer Ken Griffey JR)

He's a good kid. Comes from an awesome family of talent that's for sure. My uncle was a trainer for the Reds at the time of Ken's duration in Cincinnati. I'll be rooting for him! 

27 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

He's a good kid. Comes from an awesome family of talent that's for sure. My uncle was a trainer for the Reds at the time of Ken's duration in Cincinnati. I'll be rooting for him! 

Me too.   If he can hit just 1/4 of the home runs his dad hit, the Colts will be no different.

On 4/30/2017 at 1:08 AM, NewColtsFan said:

I think there's a decent chance that Ferguson ends up on the Practice Squad this year.

He's eligible for that I believe...

Not sure if he's eligible but I doubt he lands on the PS.  Ferguson was a Grigson project and was little more then a reliable set of hands out of the backfield.  Totally outmatched in the NFL.

I don't think the Colts will spend their time on him anymore.  CB will probably have his own project players to put on the PS. 

22 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

He doing any good? he looked like a force with us before we traded him.

In 3 games so far this season he has 4 tackles, 2 assists, 1.5 sacks, 1 pass block & a 4 yard pick six.

Not too shabby. I liked him when he was a Colt. I always root for Arena players to succeed.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:51 PM, MTC said:

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2017/04/colts_sign_rutgers_ol_chris_muller_as_undrafted_free.html

TLDR: Was a 4 star recruit out of HS. Voted Team Captain last season and has never missed a game. Started at RG.

2nd strongest at the combine. 34 reps at 225 lbs.  Might be nice to have a real guard playing guard, instead of converting tackles. 6'6", 315.

On 4/29/2017 at 6:49 PM, MTC said:

Utah CB Reggie Porter to the Colts confirmed.

Reggie was great corner who suffered a few injuries and it limited his production. A completely healthy Reggie is good signing. Hope he does well

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 0:07 AM, SkyBane said:

Unless he's a dynamo in the return game, I don't see it unfortunately. May just be a camp body.

That label no longer exist here. Ballard himself said he doesn't believe in camp bodies. Everyone he brings in has equal opportunity  (unless it's QB obviously). He mentioned how KC cut their 3rd rounder last year. Doesn't care where you were drafted, you will earn your roster spot