Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns to start Robert Griffin III vs. Bengals

shakedownstreet

The Cleveland Browns have come full circle at the quarterback position.

NFL Network's Michael Silver reported Thursday that the team will start Robert Griffin III under center against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, per a team source. The team later announced the decision to go with RGIII.

He's baa-aack!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753475/article/browns-to-start-robert-griffin-iii-vs-bengals

giphy-1_zpsveulfpv7.gif

45 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

They have to see if he can last.  Gets hurt again, he's off the Browns next year. It's a pure test and they have nothing to lose except just another game.

He can't read a defense either.   No way should they bring him back

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

See then Skip Bayless can get on his show and say, see I told everyone he was better than Andrew Luck LOL

Skip would do that too. I can see that as clear as day. Along with another Andrew Lock joke falling out of his mouth shortly thereafter. 

You're solid on your out of left field picks that actually happen. Clairvoyant CBE. My new nickname for you man. 

Jules has the gift of sports second sight too in her predictions as well. 

17 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Skip would do that too. I can see that as clear as day. Along with another Andrew Lock joke falling out of his mouth shortly thereafter. 

You're solid on your out of left field picks that actually happen. Clairvoyant CBE. My new nickname for you man. 

RG3 has fresh legs and they are due for a win. I know Cincy won last week but something has been wrong with them all season. It wouldn't shock me at all if the Browns won as I don't think they will go 0-16. Divisional games can be funny at times too, like Rams/Seahawks.

2 hours ago, southwest1 said:

I do? 2006 has been easily better then me this year in the NFL.

I been shaky outside the NBA finals this past year but if the Chiefs win the AFC I guess I called it but then again I been rooting for Oakland instead. lmao 

I am better with basketball most years actually over football. But, I try harder in football. lmao 

Anyway I hope the Browns and RG3 actually win this game. Nobody deserves to go 0-16. It's time to win Cleveland, DO IT.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

I do? 2006 has been easily better then me this year in the NFL.

I been shaky outside the NBA finals this past year but if the Chiefs win the AFC I guess I called it but then again I been rooting for Oakland instead. lmao 

I am better with basketball most years actually over football. But, I try harder in football. lmao 

Anyway I hope the Browns and RG3 actually win this game. Nobody deserves to go 0-16. It's time to win Cleveland, DO IT.

You may get that Chiefs pick right, that would match my Broncos pick from last season. Chiefs need HFA to have a chance though.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You may get that Chiefs pick right, that would match my Broncos pick from last season. Chiefs need HFA to have a chance though.

I have not been really rooting for the Chiefs though, it's kinda weird. Still it's tough to imagine them in the SB......I am trying to grasp a fun offseason pick into reality.

In the NBA btw the Warriors score too much so I might not even pick anyone else right now. The Cavs maybe.......but the Warriors have so many scoring threats.:omg:

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I have not been really rooting for the Chiefs though, it's kinda weird. Still it's tough to imagine them in the SB......I am trying to grasp a fun offseason pick into reality.

In the NBA btw the Warriors score too much so I might not even pick anyone else right now. The Cavs maybe.......but the Warriors have so many scoring threats.:omg:

Warriors look unbeatable. When they got Durant I think it was a done deal. Unless one of those Big4 get injured in Curry, Durant, Thompson, or Green it is probably over. I still think Cavs will win the East but beating the Warriors 2 years in a row with HCA seems impossible to me. If LeBron does that I will need to adjust my greatest players list haha At least he won 1 for Cleveland much like the Cubs won for us long suffering fans so no matter what happens both teams are Champs for life.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Warriors look unbeatable. When the got Durant I think it was a done deal. Unless one of those Big4 get injured in Curry, Durant, Thompson, or Green it is probably over. I still think Cavs will win the East but beating the Warriors 2 years in a row with HCA seems impossible to me. If LeBron does that I will need to adjust my greatest players list haha At least he won 1 for Cleveland much like the Cubs won for us long suffering fans so no matter what happens both teams are Champs for life.

I am thrilled just that Cleveland got over the hump last year and won something, and the comeback from down 1-3 was beyond exciting. Then somehow they mirrored it in opposite ways with the Indians losing up 3-1.:omg: And now.....we just want the Browns to win "a game".

It's still way early yet in the NBA, but yeah the Warriors look unbeatable at the moment with all those star players.

Not sure we ever had the same finals 3 years in a row though in history so this could be interesting later on.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I am thrilled just that Cleveland got over the hump last year and won something, and the comeback from down 1-3 was beyond exciting. Then somehow they mirrored it in opposite ways with the Indians losing up 3-1.:omg: And now.....we just want the Browns to win "a game".

It's still way early yet in the NBA, but yeah the Warriors look unbeatable at the moment with all those star players.

Not sure we ever had the same finals 3 years in a row though in history so this could be interesting later on.

It's never happened, teams playing 3 years in a row. Lakers and Celtics in the 80s played in 1984, 85, and 87. I think it happens this season. I cant see LeBron losing to anyone in the East and the team the Warriors have is a freakin Olympic team. The other night Thompson had 60 Points in 29 minutes. They won tonight again so they are 20-3 so far.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's never happened, teams playing 3 years in a row. Lakers and Celtics in the 80s played in 1984, 85, and 87. I think it happens this season. I cant see LeBron losing to anyone in the East and the team the Warriors have is a freakin Olympic team. The other night Thompson had 60 Points in 29 minutes. They won tonight again so they are 20-3 so far.

I know I seen that, just omg.......

All right I am done, I won't go OT anymore to bug anyone since I did start it. lol.

23 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

So did they start Griffin?  If so, why would you announce that ahead of time???  That's the kind of thing that you don't let your opponent know about until they get on the field and say, "Wait, that's not who's supposed to be playing..."

Yes, but I just saw that he was placed on IR today. Go figure.