Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 3 Bests:   1. Quenton Nelson (OG) - this should be a run away and a no brainer. He redefined our O.Line and gave it attitude. The guy is an all-pro and will go down as one of the best OG's of all-time if he plays 10 years or so.   2. Darius Leonard (LB) - same draft, the guy has way overachieved already, some were saying he would be a bust and was one of the worst picks in the draft. The guy is flat out awesome, with a capital A!   3. Jonathan Taylor (RB) - Ballard flat out nailed this one! Some in here were saying the guy reminds him of Trent Richardson during the 1st half of the season, you know who you are  . This guy has the potential to be an all-time great. He reminds me of Henry in a lot of ways, his power and speed are unreal.   3 Worsts - a lot of this is where they were drafted as well:   1. Ben Banogu (LB) - in his 2 year career he has produced only 2.5 sacks, only 9 solo tackles, and only 1 fumble recovery in 25 games. For a 2nd Round pick at 49 that is bad.   2. Tarell Basham (DE) - he only played 16 games in a Colts uniform before being traded to the Jets. It was a wasted 3rd Round pick at #80  . He had 2 sacks and only 6 solo tackles in his brief Colts career.   3. Quincy Wilson (CB) - in 29 games with the Colts, he just looked lost. His play was bad. He did have 2 INT's and 48 solo tackles so I have him 3rd worst. For a 2nd Round pick at #46, he was very disappointing.  
    • How so?      One of those articles is by the Washington Post?
    • I have us winning on opening day, we usually don't but I do. I really don't have a good reason for it other than I think catching Seattle early is good and being at home are reasons.   Early line in Vegas has us at a 2.5 point favorite which basically means they think the game is even. Usually when the visiting team is a 2.5/3 point underdog that means they see it as even. The home team usually gets 3 points. 
    • Favorites: Michael Pittman Jordan Wilkins Jacob Eason Quenton Nelson Malik Hooker   Least:  Julian Blackmon Ben Banogu Tyquan Lewis Kemoko Turay
    • He's gonna wear 79 if anyone cares
  • Members

• jmac_48

jmac_48 377

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 274

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 22,635

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 70

• tvturner

tvturner 543