Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BOLD Predictions for Week 5

bap1331

4 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Hmmmmmmm....

Browns will beat the Patriots. Tom Brady comes back rusty from being off so long. Browns are angry from losing 4 in a row.

What are your bold predictions?

Hah! Yeah, right. The Pats just won 3 of 4 games with back ups, Tom is a vet, he will be prepared.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Falcons over Broncos would be an upset with the Falcons scoring 30 pts for the first time vs the Broncos???

Or will that not be an upset?

I've been mulling that over. If Jones goes off again like last weekend it may not be as much of an upset.

54 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I've been mulling that over. If Jones goes off again like last weekend it may not be as much of an upset.

WRs just don't go off on the Broncos (unless Wade Philips puts Talib on Julio instead of the faster and shiftier Harris) typically. However, last year, in Pitt, Antonio Brown schooled Harris.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

WRs just don't go off on the Broncos (unless Wade Philips puts Talib on Julio instead of the faster and shiftier Harris) typically. However, last year, in Pitt, Antonio Brown schooled Harris.

That's very true, and also my thoughts. Most likely Wade will make sure to shut down Julio first and foremost. And of course, if the line gets pressure on Ryan, well... there won't be much time for the ball to reach any playmakers. 

It should be another interesting chapter of the best defense vs. best offense saga. 

That's very true, and also my thoughts. Most likely Wade will make sure to shut down Julio first and foremost. And of course, if the line gets pressure on Ryan, well... there won't be much time for the ball to reach any playmakers. 

Sports Media Live

That's very true, and also my thoughts. Most likely Wade will make sure to shut down Julio first and foremost. And of c

22 hours ago, bap1331 said:

Hmmmmmmm....

Browns will beat the Patriots. Tom Brady comes back rusty from being off so long. Browns are angry from losing 4 in a row.

What are your bold predictions?

This is not impossible....the Browns haven't been terrible and NE's O-line isn't great

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:49 AM, chad72 said:

You mean Aqib (I shot the Sherrif (and myself) Talib?

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

That was very bold,   considering the chiefs had a bye week

You are correct.  I didn't say I was going to be right, more than likely I was going to be wrong lol.  Just like the Bears Colts tie but good point though.  Maybe I'll roll with that same prediction this week!