Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brad Childress To Interview With Colts

MTC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres Brian Billick. I would like to see him become our next head coach. Got alot of respect for the guy.

/signed. A smart man who has displayed the ability to adjust his style to his personnel. The fact that he won a championship with that sloppy Ravens offense was a testament to coaching adjustment.

/signed. A smart man who has displayed the ability to adjust his style to his personnel. The fact that he won a championship with that sloppy Ravens offense was a testament to coaching adjustment.

Wasn't offense was his responsibility? Wasn't that what he was brought in for?

Wasn't offense was his responsibility? Wasn't that what he was brought in for?

Yes. And his experience was with the high powered passing freak show of the mid/late 90's Vikings teams. He arrived in Baltimore with a great defense and a flop of an offense. He helped to bring in Jamaal Lewis and his adjustment from a high powered offense to a high powered defense was seamless. He made chicken salad out of chicken poop.

Seems like the perfect guy to oversee this transition coming to the Colts as Manning enters a very uncertain period.

Well I remember going to the Colts @ Vekings game a few years ago. It was week 2 I believe. The Colts were down 15-0 at the half I think and Chilli and Travis team up to lose the game. My buddy who rode with was decked out in all his Purple and Yellow. He wanted the radio on Sports talk all the way home(6hrs) cause he swore both the coach and QB would/should be canned that night. I just laughed and said Colts are the best 2nd half team ever. The next week the Texas QB tried his best helicoper move at the Colts won again. So in short NO Chilli for me unless it's steamimg hot and in a bowl.

Please tell me you're joking?

I ain't no Childress fan, I don't want him here. But I certainly hope you don't consider a HC search to be a pageant?

Another reason why im happy its GM's and Owners who are looking for coaches not fans... or else we'd probably have robert de niro or al paccino calling plays on the sidelines.

Another reason why im happy its GM's and Owners who are looking for coaches not fans... or else we'd probably have robert de niro or al paccino calling plays on the sidelines.

...or frickin Barbie and Ken. Someimtes the people here frighten me with their "knowledge" of the games subtleties.

oh and.....HI SMITTO! :wave: