Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft A B C or D

D    Calhoun doesn't have as much hype as other guys but he's a great talent with production and potential. 

Alexander could step in right away. He and Smith could definitely hold down the CB spot opposite Vontae. 

Of course it depends on free agency.  Seeing the CBs are getting signed to some large money, I prefer to draft Toler's replacement with talent in round 1, so I pick D.

And with Art Jones apparently staying, he can slide over and play NT in a rotation, leaving depth and youth at OLB needed, so Calhoun makes sense in the 2nd.

Get G Josh Garnett in the 3rd and I'd be tickled.

C: but do it smart...trade down to get Kelly and get another draft pick with him.  Jackson is a good choice for CB, but i think a pass rusher would be more important at the 2nd pick....could possible give our second and the 3rd we get from trading down, to trade up in the second and possibly get someone like Dodd or Lawson.

Living in Georgia i really like Floyd. I think he will be a force of a pass rusher and a swatting machine in the NFL. I think Alexander is going to be a top cb in the league also. 

So I'm going with A & D. 

I would like to mix your picks up a bit and go Floyd & Jackson.