Chud will remain OC

jchandler7

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

I think they only need back Allen at TE. They should take advantage of 3 WR sets next year and allow Allen to be the feature TE with Doyle backing him up. 

If only one of the two is resigned it will be Fleener. Fleener has proved himself to be more dependable. Doyle has also proved himself to be as good as Allen IMO. I don't have a hate on Allen just the facts.

47 minutes ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

I myself would prefer Doyle to replace Allen. Allen just can't stay on the field. Doyle to me can replace Allens blocking skills but Doyle can't replace Fleeners receiving ability.  I really don't think we have seen the best of Fleener yet.

I personally think Doyle should stay with the Indy star. 

47 minutes ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

I myself would prefer Doyle to replace Allen. Allen just can't stay on the field. Doyle to me can replace Allens blocking skills but Doyle can't replace Fleeners receiving ability.  I really don't think we have seen the best of Fleener yet.

I personally think Doyle should stay with the Indy star. 

Why not retain him as he did not have much to play with. The last four games with rotating QBs their offense scored 10, 16, 10 and 18 points. I have to laugh at Irsay commenting on the importance of continuity on this team and 48 hours later Pagano fires seven coaches and note, there are only fifteen on the staff. I wonder if that was the second greatest day of Pagano's life. Who will have the final say on the replacements?

Why not retain him as he did not have much to play with. The last four games with rotating QBs their offense scored 10, 16, 10 and 18 points. I have to laugh at Irsay commenting on the importance of continuity on this team and 48 hours later Pagano fires seven coaches and note, there are only fifteen on the staff. I wonder if that was the second greatest day of Pagano's life. Who will have the final say on the replacements?

20 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

I don't like seeing OC sitting comfortably in the box transmitting messages. Need to grind it out on the field with your team...

I wouldn't hire him just for that reason.  Freakin box sitter 

20 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

I don't like seeing OC sitting comfortably in the box transmitting messages. Need to grind it out on the field with your team...

I wouldn't hire him just for that reason.  Freakin box sitter 

21 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Fleener needs to go, too awkward not tough enough, likes to go out of bounds a lot and not want to fight for the extra yard or so.....Expendable.

I liked that twice. I think we need better options at both TE positions.

4 hours ago, rock8591 said:

Fleener is a top 5-10 TE in the league, while Allen has been VASTLY overrated by fans.

595 yards catching in a season was his highest.

Allen doesn't do many route. He's mostly asked to block. So when does run a route, he's productive especially in the red zone

11 hours ago, rock8591 said:

Fleener is a top 5-10 TE in the league, while Allen has been VASTLY overrated by fans.

595 yards catching in a season was his highest.

And that 595 yard season was easily the best season by either TE since they've been here. Allen was truly a top 5 TE that year. Can't say the same about either one since then.

6 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

And that 595 yard season was easily the best season by either TE since they've been here. Allen was truly a top 5 TE that year. Can't say the same about either one since then.

Yes and in 4 years he's missed 21 games. Shame he missed all of 2013, our best season. It was nice having him while he was here but I expect him not to return.