Props to Pags

ALL BLUE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Calm your panties,  kiddo. 

I am quite calm actually. In this particular instance the poster was wrong to think he knows more about football leadership and its merits than Bill Cowher.

Not sure why you felt the need to insult me but if it makes you feel better about yourself I'm glad to help.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

I am quite calm actually. In this particular instance the poster was wrong to think he knows more about football leadership and its merits than Bill Cowher.

Not sure why you felt the need to insult me but if it makes you feel better about yourself I'm glad to help.

It's obvious I know more than Cowher.  Just read my posts.,,,,, brilliance.

53 minutes ago, Swan Ronson said:

The talking heads will be burning down the house if Pagano gets fired.

The vast majority of talking heads also thought the TRich trade was a good move.  A big part of their job is to fill dead air.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Fair enough. I'll concede provided you can prove two points:

1 - You have a terrific mustache

2 - You can launch rage induced spittle at least 1 foot.

I can't do #1 but I have a tremendous bush.  That should count for something.

12 minutes ago, masterlock said:

Sounds like the players really want him to stay:

and...

Exactly! It's just comical to me why Irsay is in such a hurry to fire the guy. You can't allow some of the meddling and other things that have affected his ability to coach and then cast him off for a so called proven coach without it coming back to bite. Shanahan and Gruden ain't it to me.

1 hour ago, ALL BLUE said:

After the post game speech and player reactions can't imagine how tough the coaching decision is going to be for Irsay.

Honestly,  I think Irsay will be pretty cold blooded about it.

I'm expecting to take up to the news tomorrow that Pagano is gone.

But I can't imagine it would take longer than a day....    so Tuesday at the latest.

I hope Pagano gets a reprieve at the 11th hour,  but I don't see it happening.    It likely ends tomorrow.

Pagano isn't solely to blame for our mess, but to absolve him of any and all responsibility is ridiculous.

This team is hovering around .500 in games outside of our division. We've been beat by 21+ more than any other team since 2012.

We often come out in games on both sides of the ball looking under prepared, and overwhelmed by the opponent.

Grigson is problem #1.

But Pagano is a solid #2, and has earned this exodus.

Even without Grigson, Pagano is a run of the mill coach who doesn't seem to possess the wherewithal to be an elite head coach.

15 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Honestly,  I think Irsay will be pretty cold blooded about it.

I'm expecting to take up to the news tomorrow that Pagano is gone.

But I can't imagine it would take longer than a day....    so Tuesday at the latest.

I hope Pagano gets a reprieve at the 11th hour,  but I don't see it happening.    It likely ends tomorrow.

Irsay is meeting with Chuck in the morning. We should know Chucks fate fairly early tomorrow.

he deserves to stay. who else can win 8 games with your starting QB struggling and gone for the second half of the season, winning games with a 40 year old QB and a journeyman QB. look at the ravens, flacco goes down and there goes their season. Pagano kept the team fighting not to mention I dont think there is anyone that loves their coach more then the colts. you see it, guys will run through walls for him literally walls. He deserves to stay.