Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-3) @ Denver (11-28-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I dislike the Pats, I don't want to see this and I truly mean that. This would be a gigantic loss for da Pats. Gronk is the best TE in Football. Classy Denver crowd, they cheered him. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Yeah I don't like Gronk but I hate to see anyone with a knee injury...

Apart from being uncoverable, Gronk is a top notch blocker, too. He's great. That's an enormous loss  for NE going forward.

NE will still be #1 even if they somehow lose this, but it makes things a lot more interesting in the playoffs.Edelmann and Amendola will be back, but losing Gronk is just wow...

It sucks losing him...

I am I think its a knee injury and most likely season ending injury.

We got nothing left lol.

#12. If he's the MVP time to prove it.

Although I think it should be Watt, Newton or Rodgers. Even though Rodgers is the best QB he doesn't have the stats to back it up this year and GB is going nowhere, so it's not really fair to give it to him.

Watt has turned it up to his usual beastly self these last 4 weeks for the Texans. He really should get his first MVP.

#12. If he's the MVP time to prove it.

Although I think it should be Watt, Newton or Rodgers. Even though Rodgers is the best QB he doesn't have the stats to back it up this year and GB is going nowhere, so it's not really fair to give it to him.

Watt has turned it up to his usual beastly self these last 4 weeks for the Texans. He really should get his first MVP.

It should really be Brady, there's no two ways about it.