Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-3) @ Denver (11-28-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stomach NE, but certain players I really do admire their greatness/heart/skill/whatever. Guys like (formerly) Welker and currently Edelmann and Gronk. Plus a few defensive guys like Ninkovich who is criminally underrated.

Gronk is a meathead.

He intentionally tried to injure Sergio Brown.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YerDWPyCjSM

I dislike him. And this play was freaking celebrated.

I didn't put any of it on Wade. That always happens at the ends of these games. Look at the CJ Anderson TDs. He was untouched on the first 2, barely touched on the 3rd which was the same play as 1 of the previous TDs. So why didn't he get any touches the 40 times they were in the redzone in between? And that FG...it yielded a 4 pt difference. You still needed a touchdown to win the game. All the FG did was subtract 1 more chance at a TD. The Broncos deserved that less than the Packer the night of the Freeman catch lol! But not because of the players...mad respect for them pulling that out.

Finally the Patriots have problems for a change, possibly losing Gronk for the season (which I don't wish on anyone's fanbase as I stated but most Pats didn't cry when we lost Andrew) and they lost a game. Let their fanbase squirm a little like we have with losing Andrew for a while and losing some games we should've won. Doesn't taste so good does it LOL

8:30 EST....Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth on NBC

Mid-20s with light winds...over-under 43.5

Pivotal game of the AFC season....matching AFC East and West leaders

Seems certain to be a low-scoring game because both teams have so many injured offensive players.

The under is a good call and Denver, which is going to be very conservative and field goal friendly, is a better bet if you can get 3 points

Half right....the 'under' was a loser...but Denver (+3) is a winner

Two things:

1 - I hope Gronk is fine.

2 - Brady is a crying little girl and needs to be penalized for yelling at the refs like that.

He really does whine to the refs A LOT.   I hate bad calls... but today I was amused that Patriots got a couple of questionable calls. 

Gronkowski was walking around in the hallway...cant be that bad

Has he had an MRI yet? I hope he is fine but still......I mean a few years ago they were saying Reggie Wayne was walking around all fine and the next night we got doom. So I can never tell anymore with this stuff really.

If Gronk escaped a huge injury here of some sort he is truly lucky. He looked in a lot of pain to me.

But, yeah this is a huge wait and see situation for the AFC as a whole with Gronk. I can't really see the Pats going to the SB without Gronk let alone winning it.

Odd tonight too since normally in snow games NE catches fire. I was impressed by Denver.

As long as they have Edelman for the playoffs, they have a shot at winning it all even without Gronk. Getting Amendola back is big, too but not as much as Edelmann.

The loss of Gronk is substantial.

Indeed, did read this morning that they don't think his injury is that serious. It looked pretty bad, guess we will find out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now