Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston Sports Talk Radio Opinion of the Colts

King Colt

Today after the Colts win Houston 610 AM said, "The Colts are a dirty, filthy, vile organization and that is why they win." Now I'm not sure what he was trying to say but I'll respond with the old saying, "there's no such thing as a bad win." Being the Texans play Cincy next Monday night they won't relate to that.

Like I said.  It's all a about perception.  This forum outrages over Miller and Talib comparing them to that of Greg Hardy when you have no clue what their intent was.  When I guarantee there are some Colts players with gifs out there of dirty play.  Walden comes to mind...

Like I said.  It's all a about perception.  This forum outrages over Miller and Talib comparing them to that of Greg Hardy when you have no clue what their intent was.  When I guarantee there are some Colts players with gifs out there of dirty play.  Walden comes to mind...

I don't think what Miller and Talib did was even comparable to what Hardy did, but their intent was pretty clear.  Walden's head-butt, if that is what you are referring to, was a dirty play and he was suspended for it.

Sounds like sour grapes to me and this dude was probably getting ready to jump for joy with another Colts loss until Andrew spoiled it for him. It's not our fault the Texans management stinks to high heaven and cant draft a QB. They could've drafted Teddy B but with that bust Clowney. 4-23 all-time would have anyone talking out of their silly mind! I jumped for joy when the Texans drafted Clowney.

think they will have pretty good cap space next year too

And they'll sign a bunch of players to get smacked. Foster is basically done, so the Texans are actually going get worse, if it's even possible. All they have is Watt and Hopkins lol. Cushing is injury prone trash as is Clowney.

I wonder who will be the next Swearinger? What Texans player will get so abused by the Colts that he gets cut?

And they'll sign a bunch of players to get smacked. Foster is basically done, so the Texans are actually going get worse, if it's even possible. All they have is Watt and Hopkins lol. Cushing is injury prone trash as is Clowney.

I wonder who will be the next Swearinger? What Texans player will get so abused by the Colts that he gets cut?

I was talking about the raiders isk what the hell happened lol guess I got mixed up thinking this was the Carr thread

Today after the Colts win Houston 610 AM said, "The Colts are a dirty, filthy, vile organization and that is why they win." Now I'm not sure what he was trying to say but I'll respond with the old saying, "there's no such thing as a bad win." Being the Texans play Cincy next Monday night they won't relate to that.

No explanation

Their cap situation is no better than ours. We have a couple players to resign and have about 6 more mill committed to 2016. But we will no doubt let Cole and Johnson go and save around 13 mill there. I guess they could save 6 mill by waiving Foster but not sure if they will do that. 

Sounds like sour grapes to me and this dude was probably getting ready to jump for joy with another Colts loss until Andrew spoiled it for him. It's not our fault the Texans management stinks to high heaven and cant draft a QB. They could've drafted Teddy B but with that bust Clowney. 4-23 all-time would have anyone talking out of their silly mind! I jumped for joy when the Texans drafted Clowney.

your predictions were true the last 2 times for Denver.

What do you see in the future for them?

Sounds like sour grapes to me and this dude was probably getting ready to jump for joy with another Colts loss until Andrew spoiled it for him. It's not our fault the Texans management stinks to high heaven and cant draft a QB. They could've drafted Teddy B but with that bust Clowney. 4-23 all-time would have anyone talking out of their silly mind! I jumped for joy when the Texans drafted Clowney.

could have got Carr too lol

Today after the Colts win Houston 610 AM said, "The Colts are a dirty, filthy, vile organization and that is why they win." Now I'm not sure what he was trying to say but I'll respond with the old saying, "there's no such thing as a bad win." Being the Texans play Cincy next Monday night they won't relate to that.

Unlike Houston which has a clean, crisp, and shiny team and that is why they don't win.(especially in Indy)

Their cap situation is no better than ours. We have a couple players to resign and have about 6 more mill committed to 2016. But we will no doubt let Cole and Johnson go and save around 13 mill there. I guess they could save 6 mill by waiving Foster but not sure if they will do that.

It doesn't matter. Their team is terrible from top to bottom. How the heck do you lose to a Matt Hassleback lead Colts? I mean no disrespect to Matt, because he played great for us and I'm glad we won, but that a game the Texans should have won. Teams jumped over the Steelers won Ben went down. The Texans couldn't capitalize on what was a very favorable situation for them.

So I could care less about how much cap room they'll have. When they get a QB that isn't trash and put together a real team, no one is taking them seriously.

it's not anyone's job to protect luck five yards past the line of scrimmage

I'm not talking about the Denver game(Though I did see him get crushed a few times releasing the ball). Andrew has been banged up all year. And if I'm not mistaken he's also the most hit QB since coming into the league. He only recently started running again this season. He's a big guy, yes, but not all of the hits he has taken this year were his fault.

The entire AFC South is terrible. Colts just got even worse because they can't protect their QB. It's time some people opened their eyes and faced reality instead of calling the kettle black.

Yeah the records speak for themselves . Bad division.

Yeah the records speak for themselves . Bad division.

Yeah we all harped on the NFC South last season, but this could be worse. I think things can get better in a hurry the next couple of years due to young quarterbacks and playmakers on the rise, but right now things are just woeful.

We are not dirty but the Texans sound like sore losers.

Yeah we all harped on the NFC South last season, but this could be worse. I think things can get better in a hurry the next couple of years due to young quarterbacks and playmakers on the rise, but right now things are just woeful.

Luck being Hurt sucks Hopefully Matt can keep this team moving in the right direction. I think Texans win in Indy for the first time Hoyer tore our secondary apart and he didn't even play the first quarter.

Walden has had some dirty plays in the past but he has been clean this year. Just sucks as a pass rusher.

That's true. Walden has a nasty review from fans of other teams all over the league. Mainly because he talks and jaws at other players

Luck being Hurt sucks Hopefully Matt can keep this team moving in the right direction. I think Texans win in Indy for the first time Hoyer tore our secondary apart and he didn't even play the first quarter.

I think it's all about the timetable. If Andrew can really be back in two weeks, which is hard to see but could happen, then the ship could still be afloat I think. I'm not sure if Hasselbeck can sustain a high level of play for the next six weeks. But he did do well when he played in relief earlier this season, albeit against the AFC South, but maybe he can play well again. As far as the Texans winning in Indianapolis...I hope so. If there's a time for it to happen, it would be this season.

I think it's all about the timetable. If Andrew can really be back in two weeks, which is hard to see but could happen, then the ship could still be afloat I think. I'm not sure if Hasselbeck can sustain a high level of play for the next six weeks. But he did do well when he played in relief earlier this season, albeit against the AFC South, but maybe he can play well again. As far as the Texans winning in Indianapolis...I hope so. If there's a time for it to happen, it would be this season.

I think Hass can hold the fort down for a few weeks. The schedule now has several winnable games. 7-9 will win the Division. If Andrew only misses 3 or 4 games and Hass can win 2 of those we will still win the Division.

I think Hass can hold the fort down for a few weeks. The schedule now has several winnable games. 7-9 will win the Division. If Andrew only misses 3 or 4 games and Hass can win 2 of those we will still win the Division.

Well Atlanta, Miami and Pittsburgh are different beasts than Tennessee or Houston, but I'm not gonna doubt him until I see a bad performance.

What have the Colts done that would come close to qualifying as 'dirty, filthy or vile'? 

Even if you take the things they've been accused of -- piping in crowd noise, tanking in 2011, improper injury reporting, none of which were proven to be true so far -- would you use the words dirty, filthy and vile to describe them?

I'm kind of confused. It's one thing to say they're poorly run, they're a dumpster fire, they have only been good because they lucked into really good QBs, whatever... Not that I'd agree with any of those things, but I could understand it, sort of. This is just kind of weird and totally out of nowhere.