Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who gets cut when smith and dorsett come back?

Stephen

Dorsett can sit the bench for awhile when he gets back especially if this offense starts getting into a rhythm. I'm starting to like what Griff is giving us out there.  Maybe Dorsett can supplant Andre Johnson...but I wouldn't put Dorsett in over Hilton, Moncrief or even Griff from what I've seen thus far.  Bray has been a decent kick returner as well...better than Dorsett. 

Dorsett can sit the bench for awhile when he gets back especially if this offense starts getting into a rhythm. I'm starting to like what Griff is giving us out there.  Maybe Dorsett can supplant Andre Johnson...but I wouldn't put Dorsett in over Hilton, Moncrief or even Griff from what I've seen thus far.  Bray has been a decent kick returner as well...better than Dorsett. 

yea maybe dorsett for aj johnson since aj johnson isn't doing much besides blocking.

Why? I thought it was just a sprain. I hope you don't know what your talking about bro.

Pagano said in his post game interview he thought the Anderson injury was pretty serious and he would get an MRI tomorrow.  Normally they call it a knee sprain until they get a chance to do an MRI to confirm that there is some kind of tear. 

Dude gets burned almost every game lol.  It's clear Butler needs to be the #2 corner.

Butler gets burned as a number two as well.  The best case would be if the Smith rookie can take over as the number two corner.  I am sure that's what he was drafted to do but I am also not sure if the coaches would go to him once he's back. 

Butler gets burned as a number two as well.  The best case would be if the Smith rookie can take over as the number two corner.  I am sure that's what he was drafted to do but I am also not sure if the coaches would go to him once he's back. 

Well give Butler a shot to hold it down at the #2 spot.  It has to be better than what Toler is doing.  Smith, IMO should be a good player also.

Well give Butler a shot to hold it down at the #2 spot. It has to be better than what Toler is doing. Smith, IMO should be a good player also.

Did you not see how Butler did while Toler was injured?

Lawd no on Butler being our #2 or even getting the chance

..... Bray has been a decent kick returner as well...better than Dorsett.

I'm liking Bray in the returner role, so far, but not sure you can proclaim him better than Dorsett, considering Dorsett was given all of one half of the season's first game in the return game.