Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank you

JimJaime

I've been to every NFL forum over the years just watching, reading, and calculating. It was only last year at this time I decided to participate and become a member of this one, which just happens to be my favorite team since I was 7 years old.

And I gotta tell everyone, there is absolutely no comparison to the quality of this forum v. other NFL venues. It's night & day. Very proud to be a member. Very proud, indeed.

I just wanted thank people on this board , unlike other boards no matter what team you root for we all can have a civil football conversation.

Thanks again to all here, I don't think you all know how unusual this place is.

Yeah I just joined in June and I couldn't believe how much better this Site is compared to sites like ESPN, NFL.com, CBSsports, etc. regarding this comment section. I don't go on other teams Sites but I have seen some in here Post saying we pretty much have the best one. I would've joined years ago had I known there were so many knowledgeable fans here. I have been coming to the Site for years in general but never came here to the comment section by fans. DeflateGate brought me here as far as wanting to read the comments than I joined. I also like the fact we have several that Post that are fans of different teams. It brings a whole other perspective to things when chatting.

It got bad when deflategate was in full swing and it was hard to come around because there wasn't much else to talk about from may-august. But once football got back, it's been good again.

Yeah that's what actually brought me here because I was just curious to see what people were posting but it also allowed me to check several other threads which were really good.

Yeah that's what actually brought me here because I was just curious to see what people were posting but it also allowed me to check several other threads which were really good.

Yea, and for good reason. They found evidence, and one guy called himself the Deflator, which to this day, if the Pats hadn't cheated, I still have no clue what the explanation is for that. And no, it's not because he was trying to lose weight.

Well then we won't be so nice to you!

haha

Lol the truth is the mods here do a dang good job here. I mean it doesn't matter what team you cheer for they will not let anyone just attack you and get personal about it just because you root for a different team. That is rare I mean I had a mod in a different site being the one swearing at me like a truck driver all because I had the Gaul to say they played a good game.. And it wasn't even against my team!! Loo

Yea, and for good reason. They found evidence, and one guy called himself the Deflator, which to this day, if the Pats hadn't cheated, I still have no clue what the explanation is for that. And no, it's not because he was trying to lose weight.

Oh I believe they did it. But I also believe they did it because they had gotten ripped into by Brady after the Hets game when the balls were 16 PSI. So I would not be shocked if they did it after that to keep Brady happy and away from doing that, let's face it he could easily get them fired so doing it would be in their best interest with no one else knowing. ( hey I'm a fan but that seems plausible)

Yeah I just joined in June and I couldn't believe how much better this Site is compared to sites like ESPN, NFL.com, CBSsports, etc. regarding this comment section. I don't go on other teams Sites but I have seen some in here Post saying we pretty much have the best one. I would've joined years ago had I known there were so many knowledgeable fans here. I have been coming to the Site for years in general but never came here to the comment section by fans. DeflateGate brought me here as far as wanting to read the comments than I joined. I also like the fact we have several that Post that are fans of different teams. It brings a whole other perspective to things when chatting.

Those ESPN forums that were around until about 2011 were awesome lol!!!!!!

Yeah when it became Facebook I quit. Before that It was great at times. I was on there a bunch. Since the 2013 Season it has went downhill. I used to get a kick out of some of the Trolls back when I used to Post there, some had me lmao at times.

Best trolls on the internet. They reminded me of Archie Bunker...rude, obnoxious, ugly and usually right lol! And the movie references were hilarious. Now it's all Facebook police like everything else associated with Facebook.

Yeah I just joined in June and I couldn't believe how much better this Site is compared to sites like ESPN, NFL.com, CBSsports, etc. regarding this comment section. I don't go on other teams Sites but I have seen some in here Post saying we pretty much have the best one. I would've joined years ago had I known there were so many knowledgeable fans here. I have been coming to the Site for years in general but never came here to the comment section by fans. DeflateGate brought me here as far as wanting to read the comments than I joined. I also like the fact we have several that Post that are fans of different teams. It brings a whole other perspective to things when chatting.

Exactly 06CBE, that's what I really enjoy about this site: Commentary from different vantage points & team allegiances. 

I've been to every NFL forum over the years just watching, reading, and calculating. It was only last year at this time I decided to participate and become a member of this one, which just happens to be my favorite team since I was 7 years old.

And I gotta tell everyone, there is absolutely no comparison to the quality of this forum v. other NFL venues. It's night & day. Very proud to be a member. Very proud, indeed.

It's a mutual admiration society CS. Trust me.  :thmup:

I just wanted thank people on this board , unlike other boards no matter what team you root for we all can have a civil football conversation.

Yes, it's nice to have an insightful conversation without pulling out the pitch forks & torches isn't it? Glad to have you on board Jim. 

Really? When did we start having civil football conversations here? :scratch:

Just kidding. I dig it here as well. :thmup: Been on many sports forums since 2005/2006 and I always end up coming back here starting in 2007 but took the year off in 2011. It's been my only real football forum for years now that I come to on a regular basis.

Wait, does respecting all 32 NFL fan bases require me to be cordial & pleasant to Dallas Cowboys fans too? Awe man, that's asking a lot from me. Okay, I'll try, but I can't make any promises.  :rawr:

Just joking. [Not really though]...Alright, alright SW1 will quit while I'm ahead...

It's (for the most part) midwestern hospitality and respect.  The Super Bowl people named us their favorite city and we almost always get raves across sports and events welcoming people.   It runs pretty thick. 

I agree. We have the mods and most of the members to thank for that. Some try to make it uncomfortable for others but most of the people here are intelligent and share their thoughts without trolling or baiting.

Wait, does respecting all 32 NFL fan bases require me to be cordial & pleasant to Dallas Cowboys fans too? Awe man, that's asking a lot from me. Okay, I'll try, but I can't make any promises.  :rawr:

Just joking. [Not really though]...Alright, alright SW1 will quit while I'm ahead...

love thy neighbor.  I'll send you a cowboy t-shirt for xmas :)

It's (for the most part) midwestern hospitality and respect.  The Super Bowl people named us their favorite city and we almost always get raves across sports and events welcoming people.   It runs pretty thick. 

Agree on the Midwest hospitality-  plenty of colts fans in other parts of the country who are also cordial.

Disappointed. 

The title suggested this was going to be the beginning of pats fans leaving this board.