Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JPP back to the giants

jvan1973

I Highly doubt one finger affects his pass rushing skills or run defending. Unless he can't grip his hand anymore. If that's the case then he is boned.

Therein lies the problem Gabriel: Trying picking up anything without the aid of your thumb- a pop can, a can of soup, or a book. It's not easy & a very clumsy experiment. 

Your thumb is what gives your hand stability with a closed fist or grip. Without it you drop almost everything. 

he started off good and humble, then someone unscrewed him

Yeah, I still love him as a pass rusher but his fireworks mishap still ticks me off because Eli could have benefited from JPP's presence scaring the crap out of Sam Bradford & that Eagles offense. 

It just burns me man because DC Spags was counting on him sacking QBs left & right this year. I hate Big Blue with no pass rush. It positively blows Shane. Grrr! 

Yeah, I still love him as a pass rusher but his fireworks mishap still ticks me off because Eli could have benefited from JPP's presence scaring the crap out of Sam Bradford & that Eagles offense. 

It just burns me man because DC Spags was counting on him sacking QBs left & right this year. I hate Big Blue with no pass rush. It positively blows Shane. Grrr! 

Tell me about it

Lets see what he does now that he is back

I'm sure jpp isn't thrilled about the fireworks mishap himself

it astounds me how some people can be so pc and sensitive but are willing to make fun of a guy that lost some of his fingers and had a severe injury.

If one of your kids (grown or children) had that happen I am sure you wouldnt like it