Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw is practicing today, plus other updates

TKnight24

I sure wish Bradshaw could avoid the injury bug for the rest of the year.

Our opponent this week has a guy in Gronkowski that used that used to be labeled 'injury-prone'. Remember that?

Come on football gods! Give this guy a break!

yea but there is a huge difference on age between Gronk and Bradshaw lol. Bradshaw has way more wear and tear on his body.

Pep Hamilton on a “shorter” passing game. Says it’s more predicated on what the Colts have seen defensively. Best way to beat man/protect QB

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

October 15, 2015

Pep Hamilton on a “shorter” passing game. Says it’s more predicated on what the Colts have seen defensively. Best way to beat man/protect QB

Hamilton on Bradshaw: “He’s familiar with the offense and we are familiar with (him).” Won’t commit to him playing this week. Pagano call

October 15, 2015

Hamilton on Bradshaw: “He’s familiar with the offense and we are familiar with (him).” Won’t commit to him playing this week. Pagano call

Hamilton on how the new cornerbacks have changed New England’s defense: “They’ve been a lot more aggressive up front with their pressures."

October 15, 2015

Hamilton on how the new cornerbacks have changed New England’s defense: “They’ve been a lot more aggressive up front with their pressures."

Hamilton says Gore and Bradshaw are both physical downhill runners. There will definitely be a role for Bradshaw on Sunday, if he plays.

October 15, 2015

Hamilton says Gore and Bradshaw are both physical downhill runners. There will definitely be a role for Bradshaw on Sunday, if he plays.

There ain't no IF!  He's going to play and Pep knows it

October 15, 2015

As opposed to having no role if he plays?

Isn't that the greatest coach speak ever? 

Manusky on if rookie Clayton Geathers could have a role defending Gronk on Sunday night: “Yeah."

October 15, 2015

Manusky on if rookie Clayton Geathers could have a role defending Gronk on Sunday night: “Yeah."

Interesting. I think Geathers definitely can get physical enough against Gronkowski. Hopefully he doesn't have too many rookie mistakes covering him though. But I expect Gronkowski to get his TD like he usually does.

Greg Manusky: “We’ve got to play the run like we should play the run.” Acknowledges how much more New England has thrown it this year.

October 15, 2015

Greg Manusky: “We’ve got to play the run like we should play the run.” Acknowledges how much more New England has thrown it this year.

Wow, with coaching intelligence like that, It's a wonder the Colts don't win the SB every year.

Next week Manusky will claim, "We've got to play the pass like we should play the pass."

October 15, 2015

C'mon Pep.  They're going to press the WRs, have two Safeties over the top and see if we can run the football.  We have to run the football, make them commit a Safety and get the TEs against their LBs and win those match ups.  Luck has to throw into tight windows and Belichick doesn't think that he can do it

C'mon Pep.  They're going to press the WRs, have two Safeties over the top and see if we can run the football.  We have to run the football, make them commit a Safety and get the TEs against their LBs and win those match ups.  Luck has to throw into tight windows and Belichick doesn't think that he can do it

pretty much this.

On offense they're going to constantly show run but will instead try to beat us over the top with play action.

Pep has been slow to adjust to any game planning by opposing coaches. We have to prepare for everything.

Bradshaw says Frank Gore and him have the same trainer in Miami. They talked this offseason about playing together pic.twitter.com/zeOYedkFc2

October 15, 2015

Bradshaw says Frank Gore and him have the same trainer in Miami. They talked this offseason about playing together http://t.co/zeOYedkFc2

Who's the babe? . . . 

. . . 

Oh, that's Mike Chappell.

C'mon Pep. They're going to press the WRs, have two Safeties over the top and see if we can run the football. We have to run the football, make them commit a Safety and get the TEs against their LBs and win those match ups. Luck has to throw into tight windows and Belichick doesn't think that he can do it

...Fire Pep, Hire Smash Mouth.

Funny how all of us looked at the picture and was drawn to her before anything else. For a moment, I think I forgot about football, and kind of lost track of what I was doing. 

I'm sorry,................what?

:) pretending to daze off.......

I agree, running the ball effectively is the only way to beat the Pats and is something

we haven't done in a looong time.

I agree, running the ball effectively is the only way to beat the Pats and is something

we haven't done in a looong time.

Any team I've ever seen that beat New England with very few exceptions is usually a team that can run the football well along with what they do in the passing game. One dimensional offensive teams usually don't beat them. Some of the exceptions I've seen usually are very strong defensive teams like Arizona