Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck OUT

bababooey

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just lost all credibility by saying winning makes it all go away and if we brought in a bunch of wife beaters and scum of football it would be okay as long as we won? Where's your morals man? That's such a mind blowing statement.

We are talking about a bully. Not a wife beater or dog killer. They did their time and now are getting cheered for. Doesn't mean I like them but if a guy got caught bullying someone and can protect the most important guy in the organization you know I'll take that.

I would have signed him. Would of had a incentive laced contract with zero crap. He's a problem, he's gone. But nooooooo we'd rather get bums or guys out of the CFL or some other low level league. But hey, as long as we keep drafting and signing wr's and rb's. Same colts, different GM.

We are talking about a bully. Not a wife beater or dog killer. They did their time and now are getting cheered for. Doesn't mean I like them but if a guy got caught bullying someone and can protect the most important guy in the organization you know I'll take that.

Yeah and where's that Martin at? It wasn't just Incognito either. They're were all ragging on each other. We're just living in a extremely soft and PC America right now.

People need to stop with this "well Romo got hurt and he's got the best o line ever!!!!11!" talk.

Luck has taken the most hits and sacks every year since he's came into the league. ANY QB taking that amount of hits is likely to get hurt at some point.

Again, revisionist history. Issues followed him everywhere he went.

And a glowing review from Rex Ryan isn't exactly a clean reputation. He's known not to be a high character guy to begin with.

Ok, what about Iupati and Evan Mathis ??

Ok, what about Iupati and Evan Mathis ??

Are you serious?

Have you seen Mathis' play so far this year? He would not be much of an upgrade over what we're currently dealing with, and his insistence that he is worth big money is what led to his ousting from Philly. 

And as far as Iupati is concerned, we couldn't afford him. You do realize that we have to pay Luck, Hilton, Costanzo, Fleener, Allen, and several others moving forward right? Paying top guard money isn't really an option. It was in Arizona because other than Fitzgerald, they aren't spending a significant amount of cap on their offensive skill players. 

Are you serious?

Have you seen Mathis' play so far this year? He would not be much of an upgrade over what we're currently dealing with, and his insistence that he is worth big money is what led to his ousting from Philly.

And as far as Iupati is concerned, we couldn't afford him. You do realize that we have to pay Luck, Hilton, Costanzo, Fleener, Allen, and several others moving forward right? Paying top guard money isn't really an option. It was in Arizona because other than Fitzgerald, they aren't spending a significant amount of cap on their offensive skill players.

You realize we are probably not going to re-sign both TEs. Either way I'll take a good guard over more "weapons".

Good point but not sure why that would be a lie, but you never know with the way the media is today haha

Unless they got the info from the doctor himself (which is illegal) it had to have come from a team source. I dunno, I just don't buy it. If that was all it was, I think he'd play. If we're going to try to run the ball more, he's going to take less hits and throw less so he could handle that.

I'm just hoping this doesn't degenerate into the same thing that we went through when Marvin Harrison was injured where he was supposed to start practicing "this week" every week, and was out until the playoffs and CLEARLY still injured when he came back then.

Yeah and where's that Martin at? It wasn't just Incognito either. They're were all ragging on each other. We're just living in a extremely soft and PC America right now.

Look who is sitting at home and look who is getting cheered for on his new team. One is a loser and one is succeeding. He's a jerk but he's doing his job. He also learned his lesson.

Well that stinks. Glad it's only a bruise and not something worse.

As for those screaming for Grigson's head these things happen to most QBs at some point. What the Colts had with Manning is very rare in terms of injury. In fact unless you're a Manning brother or Brady most QBs miss a game or two here or there during their careers.

Just be glad it's not a Romo situation (who happens to play behind the best line in football proving injuries happen.).

The line still needs to get better but this is the exact scenario Matt is here for. If he comes out and plays well enough for the Colts to win he's worth every penny the Colts have paid him since they signed him. If Colts struggle and look 2011-ish then that is a bigger problem for Grigson than Luck being hurt.

You realize we are probably not going to re-sign both TEs. Either way I'll take a good guard over more "weapons".

... You just further proved my point.

We're not going to be able to sign them both. 

So why would we pay top guard money when we're moving forward not able to pay our own?

This isn't Madden. 

Unless they got the info from the doctor himself (which is illegal) it had to have come from a team source. I dunno, I just don't buy it. If that was all it was, I think he'd play. If we're going to try to run the ball more, he's going to take less hits and throw less so he could handle that.

I'm just hoping this doesn't degenerate into the same thing that we went through when Marvin Harrison was injured where he was supposed to start practicing "this week" every week, and was out until the playoffs and CLEARLY still injured when he came back then.

We will definitely know by Thursday IMO. If Andrew doesn't play Thursday then time to worry.

... You just further proved my point.

We're not going to be able to sign them both.

So why would we pay top guard money when we're moving forward not able to pay our own?

This isn't Madden.

I'm not "proving your point". We don't have to pay top guard money for Incognito who literally has no market for being a league wide pariah. You also don't have to pay Collins if you use a 7th round pick on him. This is what I'm complaining about and why I think he should be fired. protect 12 but only with "horseshoe guys". In the 2015 NFL not many of those guys exist.

It is the Jags, not like we are playing a powerhouse. Time for Gore to earn his money. Hasselbeck is adequate. It's not like we are rolling out Painter.

He was horrible in the preseason, he's just collecting a check at this point. Smart move on his part.

I'm not "proving your point". We don't have to pay top guard money for Incognito who literally has no market for being a league wide pariah. You also don't have to pay Collins if you use a 7th round pick on him. This is what I'm complaining about and why I think he should be fired. protect 12 but only with "horseshoe guys". In the 2015 NFL not many of those guys exist.

Use a 7th on a guy being questioned in a murder?

He wasn't cleared until after the draft.

And then Grigson DID go after him. He signed with Dallas instead. 

Or is that somehow Grigson's fault, too?

Beat your Incognito drum until your arm falls off. There was only one coach in this league who would give him that chance. 

If Ryan hadn't been hired in Buffalo, I'd bet good money Incognito would be sitting on his couch brushing Cheeto dust off his belly right now. 

Look who is sitting at home and look who is getting cheered for on his new team. One is a loser and one is succeeding. He's a jerk but he's doing his job. He also learned his lesson.

Got that right!! eould have loved him on our team.

Use a 7th on a guy being questioned in a murder?

He wasn't cleared until after the draft.

And then Grigson DID go after him. He signed with Dallas instead.

Or is that somehow Grigson's fault, too?

Beat your Incognito drum until your arm falls off. There was only one coach in this league who would give him that chance.

If Ryan hadn't been hired in Buffalo, I'd bet good money Incognito would be sitting on his couch brushing Cheeto dust off his belly right now.

LOL @ you. Collins ex was murdered he was not a suspect the police literally wanted to ask him a couple questions. You don't even know what you're talking about. Continue to live in your fantasy world where Grigson is doing his best. If you throw a pick at Collins then he's ours. When he's undrafted everyone has an equal shot at him to offer the same money then he's the one that gets to choose. Doesn't matter if only one coach wanted incognito, he still can play at a high level and not wanting him because he's a bully is so dumb I can't even imagine thinking that way.

Just saw this on ESPN this morning.

I am so mad at this organization.   This is the first time Luck has ever been injured.

protect your franchise Irsay! 

It's not the first time Luck has been injured.  He sat out a game in college (2009) because of a broken finger.