Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you see the colts record being now?

RockThatBlue

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8-8 or 9-7. I think it gets really ugly if they lose next week.

Even in this division, if they lose next week, it's over. You can sense the cascade coming, sense it snow balling out of control.

I wouldn't defer, Chuck. I would try to get a lead next week.

I was always thinking 10+ wins I thought they would be 1-1 now. The D has exceeded expectations but the O is amongst the worst in the league. They will click on O vs the weaker teams and especially the divisional teams but they won't beat any top tier D or will not stop any high caliber O......

Go figure. The colts actually field a decent defense

By Colt standards, maybe.

They were terrible in Buffalo. Tonight, in a 3 point game in the 4th, they let Fitzpatrick march down the field for a TD, which essentially ended the game. Fitzpatrick, not Brady or Rodgers... That's not championship defense.

By Colt standards, maybe.

They were terrible in Buffalo. Tonight, in a 3 point game in the 4th, they let Fitzpatrick march down the field for a TD, which essentially ended the game. Fitzpatrick, not Brady or Rodgers... That's not championship defense.

Show me a defense that can lose its top 4 CBs in a 2 week span and still play at a championship level.

Show me a defense that can lose its top 4 CBs in a 2 week span and still play at a championship level.

Tell me when this defense, since this team arrived in Indy, even at 100%, has ever played anything approaching championship level defense. I'll spot them Revis and Sherman, and I still wouldn't like their chances.

We have unbelievably low standards for this defense. That's the point I was trying to make.

Right now, as we play... I can see us go 0-16, cause we stink all over the field.

Changes are needed all over the team, and then its time to move on from PEP Hamiltons offense.

Might not happen mid season, but aftes this one, he and pagan is gone. 

We need to clean up and build another monster, cause this one dont scare anyone.

Jets and Bills are okay teams, but our goal is to beat brady and co, and we are miles away from even coming close to them at the moment.

Sad to say so, but im not sure we are the best team in the south this year.

Changes need to be made.

Right now, as we play... I can see us go 0-16, cause we stink all over the field.

Changes are needed all over the team, and then its time to move on from PEP Hamiltons offense.

Might not happen mid season, but aftes this one, he and pagan is gone.

We need to clean up and build another monster, cause this one dont scare anyone.

Jets and Bills are okay teams, but our goal is to beat brady and co, and we are miles away from even coming close to them at the moment.

Sad to say so, but im not sure we are the best team in the south this year.

Changes need to be made.

"Wait till next year and everything will change" I hear that from pretty much everybody on this board. I was mad when the colts kept pagano over arians, I was mad that they traded for T Rich, I'm just Ticked at this entire colts organization. I've been waiting for an aggressive, great team since arians left but guess what? No bueno. I'm tired of waiting for this team to get better with chucklez, pep and grigson at the helm. This team is softer than cotten and I hate waiting 8 months every year for something to change. This team is the definition of insanity.. I'm out.