Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Vs Bears Preseason Game #2 Prediction Thread.

RockThatBlue

Score means nothing but I feel like we as a team will play much better after that very meh performance last week. I'm thinking a 21-17 win for the colts.

Things I want to see:

How Gore looks IF he plays

Our o-line

If our starting defense will play better

Better tackling and better special teams kick coverage

Duron Carter have a better game

David Parry possibly running with the ones at least some

Josh Robinson (and all the rookies of course but I love how he runs)

And no injuries!

Feel free to add your game predictions or just what you want to see tomorrow night. Go colts!

24-7 :colts: win

1st team defense has 2 turnovers. Don't know if Vontae and co. are playing so won't be specific on who causes them

Luck throws 2 TD's

Not sure if Gore is playing so I'll give the TD's to Luck

Rookie ALERT:

Duron Carter & Phillip Dorsett combine for 10 catches 150 yards

:scoregood:

:colts:

I hope there are no injuries.  I hope the starters can get a decent amount of snaps in.  I think the Colts first team will put it to the Bears first team.  I still wouldn't be surprised if the Bears 2nd and 3rd strings out played the Colts 2nd and 3rd strings and ended up winning.  The Colts don't tend to win many preseason games which is perfectly fine.  Thats why its preseason.  I am hoping I get to watch some of it.  I believe its on fox and I live in Peoria, IL so it should be on.

My prediction is 21 17 colts

Dorsett gets 5 75 yards 1Td

Parry takes abunch of snaps from chapmen at NT

Vick Ballard Rushes For 100 yards

Jack mewhort won give up a sack against per ell McPhee

OL will bounce back especially Herremans

Hope to see good development in rookies Parry Anderson Geathers Good Herrera Robinson

Daniel Adongo 2 sacks

713 days. That’s how long it’s been since Vick Ballard played in a football game. Ballard is expected to give it a go tonight #CHIvsIND

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 22, 2015

713 days. That’s how long it’s been since Vick Ballard played in a football game. Ballard is expected to give it a go tonight #CHIvsIND

:facepalm:

That's awful

another reason why i dont have high hopes for him

I think this game is for a better view at settling the #2 and #3 depth chart.  Starters often don't play very long in this one (maybe a touch more than game 1 ?), and some not at all.  I don't expect Gore until game 3, in all honesty. However, in game 3, I expect the Starters to play all of the first half and 1st offensive series of the second half.  The last game determines if someone can shine and jump up onto the 53 man roster, or make the practice squad.

Ballard has much to prove, and will get reps.  He needs to make an impact to reclaim his spot in the pecking order.

Can see it now, gonna be holding my breath everything he touches the ball. 2 non-contact injuries..... now he's finally about to have contact

My nerves are gonna be shot by the end of tonight smh

mine wont.  I think we are sitting ok at RB, with Gore, Boom and Robinson...ballard isnt a must have

I think the Bears win but it's a preseason game and I sort of expect a loss-don't really care about that.

What I do care about is seeing a run-blocking O-line on the first team, some catches by Carter, and good yards from Ballard and Robinson.  

On D, I'd love to see some D linement and pass rushers in the QB's face and run stoppers on the D-Line and LB's.  I'd like to see Jalil Brown in the game and see if he does well.  He seemed to do well in camp and I didn't pay enough attention last week to tell.  

It could happen. Remember this is preseason and the colts usually stink in preseason. But I'd like to see us play better than last week no doubt.

Starters are playing a little into the 2nd QTR tonight. If first team only produces 3 points or none.... we have a problem

After being hyped up all training camp by reporters about how good our WR are i wanna see them live up to the hype, Carter did nothing last week i wanna see him tear up the bears tonight

I agree completely! The starters did have limited playing time obviously but the WR didn't really stick out to me last week like I thought they would! Dorsett played the best out of all of them but fumbled. The rest really didn't do anything.