Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis Colts 3rd for favorites to win the Super Bowl this season

TKnight24

The best odds to win Pro Football's Championship? Green Bay. pic.twitter.com/i14PqHDFCP

— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL)

July 22, 2015

Surprised no one is picking Arizona. Really believe they had a solid chance last year until Palmer got hurt. They could've had the first home field advantage that I can remember. I think they make a strong push this year again if Palmer is healthy

NEVER count out the pats. I'm surprised at how many ppl of this forum has been doing that so far this off season. I don't get it, honestly.

It's the hopeful thinking.  Many times over the last decade and a half the Pat's lost some players that were considered 'key' and folks felt they would finally be vulnerable.  But each time, BB gets his replacements on board and then adjusts schemes that utilize his current players skills to nullify a key opponents.strengths; and the continue to win. They still Have Brady, Belichick, and Gronk.  and enough around them to do well.  Even when they start off discombobulated, BB gets them all on board and same page in short order.  By playoff time, they will be yet another tough out., as always.

It's the hopeful thinking.  Many times over the last decade and a half the Pat's lost some players that were considered 'key' and folks felt they would finally be vulnerable.  But each time, BB gets his replacements on board and then adjusts schemes that utilize his current players skills to nullify a key opponents.strengths; and the continue to win. They still Have Brady, Belichick, and Gronk.  and enough around them to do well.  Even when they start off discombobulated, BB gets them all on board and same page in short order.  By playoff time, they will be yet another tough out., as always.

Exactly

NEVER count out the pats. I'm surprised at how many ppl of this forum has been doing that so far this off season. I don't get it, honestly.

Agreed. Cheaters and ball deflators or not, the Parts have always been a Superbowl favorite for the last 14 years.

Why would Arizona be anyone's favorite?

If Palmer and Nick Foles don't get injured last year, the Cards and Eagles very well could have ended the season at the #1 and #2 seeds.  Philly has been completely turned over so who knows how they'll turn out this coming season, but if Palmer can stay healthy, no reason to think the Cards can't do it again. 

Philadelphia?

I could see them making the playoffs, but Carolina?  Philly will almost certainly have a good offense and they have some decent pieces on defense, including the recently acquired Kiko Alonso.  Carolina has nothing promising to make them a playoff team, let alone a Super Bowl contender, in my opinion

The best odds to win Pro Football's Championship? Green Bay. pic.twitter.com/i14PqHDFCP

— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL)

July 22, 2015

Surprised no one is picking Arizona. Really believe they had a solid chance last year until Palmer got hurt. They could've had the first home field advantage that I can remember. I think they make a strong push this year again if Palmer is healthy

Cant see Arizona beating out Seattle AND Green Bay.

Schedules are key. Broncos have to rebuild the )-line and play Green Bay.

Pats' secondary is less and QB's discipline future is not funny

Colts add 2 multiple time all-pros and face the AFC South....the land of milk and honey

:spit:

The Patriots & Honesty   that is funny , 

:scratch:  IMHO for a team who has spent all year denying lying & cheating who's QB may miss a game or more its not to surprising the Patriots playing the victim has & is a distraction 1 of many the team still faces this season .

Arizona has the right coach in place.  If Palmer is healthy, I absolutely think they are in the hunt. 

I dream of our pass rush all over Brady, forcing bad throws and Vontae picking him off.  Until something different happens, that's the dream I'm going with.  

Once we are able to hang within 3 scores of New England then maybe we can talk about how we should be favored over them

both teams have changed a lot since last season

also game planning and coaching were a signifigant factor in those two games.  we abandonded the run while the game was still close and herron was getting 5 ypc