Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will josh robinson play FB this year?

12isthenew18

Lol that's all i can go based off of now, until everything kicks into gear and they start working out with the Vets.

Ok, but judging people running around in shorts who are probably more confused than anything is probably a waste of time.

Robinson is a huge question mark. Boom has already shown what he is capable of doing. Not to mention Robinson's awful performance so far during rookie mini camp isn't helping his case to make the final 53.

Care to provide a link so the rest of us can learn what you're talking about?

I haven't seen a word anywhere that would say that..........?

Care to provide a link so the rest of us can learn what you're talking about?

I haven't seen a word anywhere that would say that..........?

There hasn't been any info to substantiate his claim.  Must have pulled that one waaay out of left field.

There haven't even been any reports to say anyone has done bad.   Head Scratcher for sure!

Tom Foolery? Lol nice one

All based off of notes from Camp, Im simply stating so far he hasn't shown anything substantial to warrant him starting over Boom as one of the previous posters has stated, If he works out great, Im not taking anything away from him he seems like a great person and his story is extremely touching. But from what i personally have read so far his performance has been sub par. 

There hasn't been one note anywhere saying anyone has been bad in camp.  Show us a link, otherwise we are taking this as you making stuff up.  What notes?

Who blows the top off of anything in two practices in shorts?  Anyways we are waiting on some evidence for your claims.

Robinson is a huge question mark. Boom has already shown what he is capable of doing. Not to mention Robinson's awful performance so far during rookie mini camp isn't helping his case to make the final 53.

And what Boom showed is that he's basically Giovanni Bernard-lite. Nice change of pace guy who can help in the passing game, but not an every down back.

Robinson is the heir apparent to Gore. Putting him at FB would be a waste of his talents tbh.

No way that happens IMO. We'll probably roll with 4 backs and they'll be in this order

Gore

Boom

Robinson

Ballard

This list could easily change though. I like Robinson and it wouldn't surprise me to see him as the number 2 by the end of the year. Another thing is Ballard. He'll get healthier and healthier as the year goes on. He could end up as the number 2 back as well.

There hasn't been one note anywhere saying anyone has been bad in camp.  Show us a link, otherwise we are taking this as you making stuff up.  What notes?

Who blows the top off of anything in two practices in shorts?  Anyways we are waiting on some evidence for your claims.

It was read reading through a blog. if i had the link i would have posted it by now. Im not blowing the top off of anything nor am i making anything up. What reason would i have to falsify anything? If you read comments prior my whole stance was my opinion on him not coming in and starting over Boom. Im not a Boom fan by any means and I don't know much about Robinson, i don't have anything against him and i am rooting for him to make the final 53. What i read swayed my opinions on him coming in and taking over the #2 spot is all. 

No way that happens IMO. We'll probably roll with 4 backs and they'll be in this order

Gore

Boom

Robinson

Ballard

This list could easily change though. I like Robinson and it wouldn't surprise me to see him as the number 2 by the end of the year. Another thing is Ballard. He'll get healthier and healthier as the year goes on. He could end up as the number 2 back as well.

I'm rooting for Ballard to make some sort of come back. I know he hasn't done anything due to injury for the past 2 years but his rookie season was decent. It all depends on how well Boom performs, I can see Ballard moving into that #2 spot if healthy.

Seeing gore as the feature back and boom likely playing 2nd string could we see him line up as a true FB like mike tolbert and mainly on short yardage situations?

Robinson will be competing with Boom and Ballard for 2nd RB. I don't see him as a FB. That is Doyle's job. He did a great job last year when a FB was needed.

It was read reading through a blog. if i had the link i would have posted it by now. Im not blowing the top off of anything nor am i making anything up. What reason would i have to falsify anything? If you read comments prior my whole stance was my opinion on him not coming in and starting over Boom. Im not a Boom fan by any means and I don't know much about Robinson, i don't have anything against him and i am rooting for him to make the final 53. What i read swayed my opinions on him coming in and taking over the #2 spot is all. 

You made comments that he sucked in the mini camp and you can't offer one shred of evidence.  How can you say he sucked and not be able to say the name of the blog or whatever it is that you read.  It's easy for me to find things in google even when I forgot the name of the site.  I just type the subject as close to what it is I'm looking for and it usually comes up.  Just kind of weird you can't find anything at all, but then you gave it to us as if it was something that actually happened.

You made comments that he sucked in the mini camp and you can't offer one shred of evidence.  How can you say he sucked and not be able to say the name of the blog or whatever it is that you read.  It's easy for me to find things in google even when I forgot the name of the site.  I just type the subject as close to what it is I'm looking for and it usually comes up.  Just kind of weird you can't find anything at all, but then you gave it to us as if it was something that actually happened.

Believe me i searched for the site. In private browsing doesn't save web address in your history, so that was no help. I stumbled on the blog while browsing for updates on the Rookie Mini Camp, as the articles on Colts.com were very vague and left alot more to be desired, spent an hour trying to locate the blog as i accessed it through a hyper link among the dozens of other sites browsed. i dont remember the site name but once i locate it you will be the first to know. Information seemed credible enough as most of the information was in line with what was shared on Colts.com so i assumed it was legitimate information.

When are we even going to use a FB? Oh yeah, on short yardage plays, which means the FB will either be blocking, or catching passes out of the backfield, neither of which is Robinsons' strong suit.

Robinson will be a backup RB.  A TE like Doyle or Allen will catch passes from the FB spot on the goalline, or a big-body like a LB or DLineman will try to blow up a hole for the RB (Gore or Robinson) in short yardage running plays.

Believe me i searched for the site. In private browsing doesn't save web address in your history, so that was no help. I stumbled on the blog while browsing for updates on the Rookie Mini Camp, as the articles on Colts.com were very vague and left alot more to be desired, spent an hour trying to locate the blog as i accessed it through a hyper link among the dozens of other sites browsed. i dont remember the site name but once i locate it you will be the first to know. Information seemed credible enough as most of the information was in line with what was shared on Colts.com so i assumed it was legitimate information.

Everyone knows there is only one use for InPrivate browsing.