Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donte Moncrief got his wisdom teeth removed.

12isthenew18

This is excruciating....zero interesting news and twitter is dead.

Irsay has a driver, Vinatieri persuaded Pat to cut back on the drinking so no swimming in the canal, and most of our other trouble makers have been cut or their entourages have them in check.....boring.

Is Manziel out of rehab?

My sources tell me Castonzo clipped his toenails yesterday. Hang in there big guy!

I wouldn't want the man protecting Luck's blindside having to play with a painful ingrown toenail. How would you like this headline? "Colts lose Superbowl!: Luck sacked 37 times! Castonzo ingrown toenail to blame."

Irsay has a driver

That is wonderful news man. I'm proud of you Mr. Irsay.  :thmup:

Regarding Donte's teeth, I really don't care in the slightest. I'm glad he's okay, but this fluff news story reminds me of Presidential checkup updates. No one really cares or I don't anyway. 

Yes, I'm aware of the irony of a guy claiming he doesn't give a darn & then leaving a comment BTW.  :P

That is wonderful news man. I'm proud of you Mr. Irsay.  :thmup:

Regarding Donte's teeth, I really don't care in the slightest. I'm glad he's okay, but this fluff news story reminds me of Presidential checkup updates. No one really cares or I don't anyway. 

Don't know if he did it voluntarily but with a suspended drivers license, I doubt he's taking the bus.

Don't know if he did it voluntarily but with a suspended drivers license, I doubt he's taking the bus.

I hope that Jim was either scared straight or someone in his family convinced him to hire a chauffeur permanently now.

If Jimmy did buy his own bus, that would be a sweet ride with a few of his vintage guitars on board no doubt.